Nzane wrote:Florida-Alabama, WHAT A GAME!! Alabama, up 5-2, with 2 outs, 1 out away from forcing the if neccesary game, then, BOOM, Ali Gardiner hits a walk off GRAND SLAM!! This World Series has been AWESOME!!
ocsoftball wrote:That was a great moment in the series as well a last nights Grand slam by luncford last night for Bama.
Spazsdad wrote:And UW finishes of GA at the hands of DL with a Grand Slam.
Props to all the ladies that made it this far but I am sorry, I do not care for the GA team, especially Hamilton. Illegal as all get out most of the time it was nice to see it called once in a while.
Her swagger and the constant "conferences" with the SS got to be quite tiring.
Go Dawgs
Spazsdad wrote:And UW finishes of GA at the hands of DL with a Grand Slam.
Props to all the ladies that made it this far but I am sorry, I do not care for the GA team, especially Hamilton. Illegal as all get out most of the time it was nice to see it called once in a while.
Her swagger and the constant "conferences" with the SS got to be quite tiring.
Go Dawgs