Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Regional TV Times???

What's on your mind?

by traveldude » Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 am

I think I'm being a spaz! I'm in SoCal and cant find any televised softball other than the Tempe regional. I have about a bazillion sattelite channels including espnu.
Traveldude
traveldude
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 am

by traveldude » Mon May 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Dad is that you????
traveldude
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 am

by anonlooker » Mon May 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Before this goes any further I'd like to suggest...
Attachments
NoTellMotel.jpg
NoTellMotel.jpg (27.5 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by traveldude » Tue May 19, 2009 7:26 am

Dad?,Why does that man have a picture of you with those funny socks on and ankle ropes? I'm scared? Where's mom?
traveldude
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 am

by REALLY » Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm

This thread should be locked and made permanent to show how quickly a thread can be derailed and lose focus. Somehow it went from I want to watch softball on TV to kinky motel pics :oops: in 3 posts and quite honestly I haven't figured out how any of it makes sense LOL :lol:
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by DonnieS » Tue May 19, 2009 1:47 pm

REALLY wrote:This thread should be locked and made permanent to show how quickly a thread can be derailed and lose focus. Somehow it went from I want to watch softball on TV to kinky motel pics :oops: in 3 posts and quite honestly I haven't figured out how any of it makes sense LOL :lol:


Two points
1: probably world record time in hijacking a thread
2: one of the only thread hijacks that I had nothing to do with
User avatar
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions