Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

6/30/2013If your daughter is 13 or older this is a must read

What's on your mind?

by outtahere » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 am

SC Panthers, thank you for the reply. WE are fully set up even with the calendar. Since NOT ONE coach has viewed the profile I assumed it wasn't active because of the "team" issue we are having. You may PM me as well. I love the site....but want DD's profile activated....
outtahere

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:20 pm

outtahere wrote:SC Panthers, thank you for the reply. WE are fully set up even with the calendar. Since NOT ONE coach has viewed the profile I assumed it wasn't active because of the "team" issue we are having. You may PM me as well. I love the site....but want DD's profile activated....

Did this get resolved?

Also, I don't seem to have the option to upgrade.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Bob will respond soon. My younger daughter is using the site and is having great success
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Bob will respond soon. My younger daughter is using the site and is having great success

Thanks Uno...He can PM me if necessary.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by rtathletes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 am

Hello

Can you email your daughters name and I will get right on this. I am sorry I did not see this message.
bob@rtathletes.com

Thanks

Bob
Bob from RTA
bob@rtathletes.com
www.RealTimeAthletes.com
Connect in Real Time... Really Easy!
rtathletes

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 pm

scpanthers wrote:Hello

Can you email your daughters name and I will get right on this. I am sorry I did not see this message.
bob@rtathletes.com

Thanks

Bob

Thanks Bob...email sent.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by outtahere » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:32 pm

I just emailed as well
outtahere

by rtathletes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi Ann... figured this out!

When we first started building RTA one of our main concerns was and still is the integrity of the system. So we did make it so if a player is not associated with a team of least 9 players or more the player will not show up in the college coach search. They can be live in the system and have a profile etc. but will not show up in searches. Thus your daughter has not had any hits yet.

I took a long look at this today.. and it is clear I need to add all players to the search engine regardless of their teams participation in RTA. It does greatly help a player if the team coach does add the whole team. The players on a team will get more exposure because all players on the team and the team coach add data/events and it becomes viral in the search engine.

I will make the change tonight so that any player in the system can be found in searches. Please be sure to add all of our events to our calendar though.

Please confirm this clears up this issue for you and I will get right back to you as soon as this new function is done.

Thanks

Bob
Bob from RTA
bob@rtathletes.com
www.RealTimeAthletes.com
Connect in Real Time... Really Easy!
rtathletes

by outtahere » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Bob,
Thank you! I appreciate the effort! While you are in there ;) you wanna check her profile and let me know if you see anything that needs improvement? :D Can't wait for the site to start working for us!
outtahere

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:16 pm

outtahere wrote:Bob,
Thank you! I appreciate the effort! While you are in there ;) you wanna check her profile and let me know if you see anything that needs improvement? :D Can't wait for the site to start working for us!

Have you had any hits from coaches, outtahere?

My DD has not and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or just being impatient since we have only been on for a short time. I guess I thought I'd see at least one coach want to know how a non-verballed 5'8" power hitting 3B from Southern CA playing 18U was doing at TCS Sparkler.

I figure I must be doing something wrong. :?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions