Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

No travel to other States for CA teams

What's on your mind?

by sdiamond » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:45 am

eclipse09 wrote:
TheTownUSA wrote:How about explaining this one, Einstein? This guy was 41. What's your excuse for him?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/louisiana ... d-19-dies/

Covid-19 has become the nation’s third-leading cause of death this year, but 18 states had not seen a single fatality among people under 20 as of Sept. 10, according to statistics compiled by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association.

Children are much more likely to die of homicides (there were 1,865 in 2016, according to government data), drowning (995) or even fires and burns (340).

The numbers are all the more remarkable because respiratory diseases typically hit the young and the old hard, and children are often highly vulnerable to infectious disease. In this way, covid-19 is similar to the flu, which killed an estimated 24,000 to 62,000 people last winter, but 188 people age 17 and below.

It seems notable that this pandemic, which has had so much of a toll in mortality and morbidity, does seem to spare kids in a dramatic way,” said Larry Steinman, a professor of pediatrics and neurology at Stanford University School of Medicine. Steinman led a team that reviewed why children may enjoy some natural protection from the novel coronavirus

Health-care officials recognized early in the outbreak that children were much less likely than adults to become infected with the virus, show symptoms, require hospitalization or die of covid-19. Nearly 80 percent of the deaths linked to the disease are among people 65 and older, one of the defining demographic characteristics of the U.S. outbreak.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:19 am

TheTownUSA wrote:How about explaining this one, Einstein? This guy was 41. What's your excuse for him?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/louisiana ... d-19-dies/

Luke Letlow died of a heart attack. Your emo is amusing but your low info approach to things is weak. Calm down and try to think rationally
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:19 pm

I'll wait for the autopsy on Luke Letlow to give me the actual cause of death, you know....like the one that said george floyd died of a fentanyl overdose and not suffocation.... instead of taking the word of some kid diddiling democrat, like yourself
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:17 am

Spazsdad wrote:And how exactly are they going to prevent people from going to other states. And you are correct. The politicians don’t care about the kids. They don’t care about anyone but themselves.
Rules for thee, not for me as they have shown time and time again.

When you travel to other states, do y'all still get permission from PGF to do so? :mrgreen:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Tyler Durden » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Battle still humping Spazsdad leg on the pgf/asa dynamic. Good times
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:08 am

PGF is dead, its the Alliance now.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:40 pm

80% of the paid teams at the TCS tournament in Arizona this weekend are from Southern California. Doesnt seem like anyone cares what newsolini has to say
Last edited by Schmick on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:11 am

Seems to be a qualifier as its on both TCS and Alliances websites.

There's also over 60 teams from across the nation playing in Chandler, AZ this weekend, about 30 of them from California.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:58 pm

Just as an FYI to all of my Bucket brethren, if you are thinking about traveling out of town this weekend, you may want to read this. Please consider this a Public Service Announcement. Contrary to what Rudy Giuliani called for yesterday morning, there will be NO trial by combat!

In Los Angeles County a person is dying every 8 minutes due to Covid. Something to think about when traveling out of state this weekend and expecting the fields in SoCal to be open for play this coming spring.

https://ktla.com/news/california/califo ... ance-says/
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:20 pm

This weekend in Arizona was so refreshing, could go in to restaurants and bars, carry guns openly and gasoline was over a dollar a gallon less (but still 60 cents more a gallon than it was there in September
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions