Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Covid at USA Preps

What's on your mind?

by Backnine » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 am

If they would have tested all players and parents in attendance, probably 50 to 100 would have tested positive due to being either asymptomatic or a false positive test. Does anybody really believe she was the only person there that was infected with covid. Come on man. The more they test the more cases they are going to find. Thank God the doctors have figure out better ways to treat it and the death numbers are headed in the right direction. This virus is going to be around for quite some time. If the choice is shutter down society or learn to live with it, I will take the learn to live with it. Don't forget there is great consequence to society both economically and mentally in being told to SIP.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 am

Backnine wrote:If they would have tested all players and parents in attendance, probably 50 to 100 would have tested positive due to being either asymptomatic or a false positive test. Does anybody really believe she was the only person there that was infected with covid. Come on man. The more they test the more cases they are going to find. Thank God the doctors have figure out better ways to treat it and the death numbers are headed in the right direction. This virus is going to be around for quite some time. If the choice is shutter down society or learn to live with it, I will take the learn to live with it. Don't forget there is great consequence to society both economically and mentally in being told to SIP.

Wish they could test everyone before an event- this would certainly lower the chances of someone unknowingly spreading it. Part of living with it is making sure that we follow protocols and minimize risk. We can avoid SIP by following some simple practices. The easy one is if you test positive you need to quarantine
jonriv

by Under the Radar » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:31 am

Someone needs to develop a pregnancy type test, that would give results in minutes. This will be the only way we can move forward & avoid outbreaks, until a vaccine is available.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Backnine » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Under the Radar wrote:Someone needs to develop a pregnancy type test, that would give results in minutes. This will be the only way we can move forward & avoid outbreaks, until a vaccine is available.

They have test that get results in 15 minutes. My wife is a doctor and she has them at her office. The same test, test for antibodies too!

BTW, before my wife got her test in, I got the antibody test (vial of blood) at my doctors. Results were that I didn't have antibodies. But the fine print on the results say that this test could be false positive up to 20% of the time and false negative 20% of the time. That is crazy. My wifes test are 15 % false and require just two drops of blood.(finger prick)
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by YZFAM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:07 pm

Melissar305 is not a woman... clearly a man. Not that it matters. Most likely Melissa is his wife or daughter... or has gender-identity issues.
YZFAM
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Backnine » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:19 am

YZFAM wrote:Melissar305 is not a woman... clearly a man. Not that it matters. Most likely Melissa is his wife or daughter... or has gender-identity issues.

That was uncalled for and you need to apologize, but it was funny!
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:42 am

Man or Woman,, Really no place for this person in softball or on this forum.. Just big shit stirrer with idiotic views, poorly written and uneducated posts.

MAGA 2020
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 am

YZFAM wrote:Melissar305 is not a woman... clearly a man. Not that it matters. Most likely Melissa is his wife or daughter... or has gender-identity issues.

Welcome to HeyBucket....I think..... ;)
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
eclipse09 wrote:

Welcome to HeyBucket....I think..... ;)

Only took 4+ years for the first post :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Well, HeyBucket has a way of getting the silent to speak and better late than never........ :)
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions