Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Masks

What's on your mind?

by Jj_isme » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:05 pm

So I know this topic probably isn’t very popular on here, and maybe even more political to some people.. but are there any 14u teams or organizations that are going to require the girls to wear some sort of mask during games when the can’t social distance? Like on the sideline or during batting? We have high risk family, so just wanting to be safe..
Jj_isme
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:18 pm

Jj_isme wrote:So I know this topic probably isn’t very popular on here, and maybe even more political to some people.. but are there any 14u teams or organizations that are going to require the girls to wear some sort of mask during games when the can’t social distance? Like on the sideline or during batting? We have high risk family, so just wanting to be safe..

I recommend looking up the state guidelines and abide by the new rules even if there are players/coaches not wearing the masks or using handsanitizer, etc. I am more in the middle on this. I want to reopen, but still believe we need to keep taking precautions based on the current CDC guidelines.

Do what you think is safe for your family!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by WhoMe » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:35 pm

I figured it out. This is all a conspiracy brought about the parents that think every kid on the field should wear a protective mask. :lol:
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

by stonehurler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:38 pm

I think it is everyone's responsibility to follow the protocol on the field they are on. Doesn't hurt anyone to wear a mask for two minutes while they bat. Don't buck city hall unless you can find a better way. No fields are available in our area so we will follow protocol and hope for an opening.
stonehurler
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions