Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

USA Preps

What's on your mind?

by hbfirecrackers04 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Hey Everyone,
Hope that all the teams out there are doing well with this crazy COVID thing.. I have a question about summer tourneys with USA Preps.. So with Vegas shut down and nobody able to play or practice, USA Preps is giving me options about money fee to their June Tourney.. Our team can’t attend cause of the following; have not practice since March. The hotels are shut down so nowhere to stay. Financially for my families that can’t cause of parents not working or only limited working.. So USA Preps said the would transfer %100 to another summertime tourney. Which again no fields to practice on or play on at least until June. Or keep half of our money and allow %50 to a fall tourney of our choice.. I think with all of this going on they should make an exception with a total refund. Thoughts ?????????????
hbfirecrackers04
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hbfirecrackers04 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:07 pm

I know right!!! With teams trying to just stay a float with all this. You keep half my money !!!???
hbfirecrackers04
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hbfirecrackers04 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Plus with so many California State School shutting down until 2021. How are they going to get the college coaches out there?? If there is no sports then there is so reason for them to go.. I think they need to follow suit with PGF. They cancelled events and are refunding money. Seems Shady to keep teams money if they can't make due to the situation going on in this country.

This is what they sent me:
We appreciate your patience as we all finally came back together this week to start getting things handled. I hope you, your family, and softball team are doing well.

HBC has confirmed a couple of properties are not reopening by that time but they are working on getting hotels for our teams and coaches. As of now the event is taking place on its original dates.

While we understand what everyone is going through, we are unable to provide refunds. At this time, we are giving teams two options if you are unable to attend your originally scheduled event:

1. 100% Transfer of Payment to a 2020 SUMMER event

2. 50% Transfer of Payment to a 2020 FALL event

If you are still unable to attend the Stars and Stripes event, please let me know which event you would like to transfer to no later than next Friday, May 22, 2020. For the time being, I will keep you in the Stars and Stripes event.
hbfirecrackers04
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDTitans » Thu May 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Have you replied back asking what they have done with all the funds for that event? What is their normal policy on refunds?
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hbfirecrackers04 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:00 pm

I have sent them emails about that. They sent me this
We appreciate your patience as we all finally came back together this week to start getting things handled. I hope you, your family, and softball team are doing well.

HBC has confirmed a couple of properties are not reopening by that time but they are working on getting hotels for our teams and coaches. As of now the event is taking place on its original dates.

While we understand what everyone is going through, we are unable to provide refunds. At this time, we are giving teams two options if you are unable to attend your originally scheduled event:

1. 100% Transfer of Payment to a 2020 SUMMER event

2. 50% Transfer of Payment to a 2020 FALL event

If you are still unable to attend the Stars and Stripes event, please let me know which event you would like to transfer to no later than next Friday, May 22, 2020. For the time being, I will keep you in the Stars and Stripes event.
hbfirecrackers04
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MattWll » Mon May 18, 2020 8:50 am

I think that matches will be held at least at the end of the year.
MattWll

Return to Fastpitch Discussions