Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Is Heybucket shooting themselves in the foot

What's on your mind?

by eclipse09 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:57 pm

lopez13ny wrote:Still new to this. I am interested in looking for friendlies. Is that something that I need to have the premium subscription for?

$12 is a very good cost for the service if I get to see the friendlies.

Yes you need the subscription and need to be logged in to see it.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

lopez13ny wrote:Still new to this. I am interested in looking for friendlies. Is that something that I need to have the premium subscription for?

$12 is a very good cost for the service if I get to see the friendlies.

Hi i sent you a PM
You can also email me at
Jcook15767@aol.com
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Schmick » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Not to rehash this subject again but perhaps showing that the announcements forums exist would keep posts from popping up and then having to be locked on the discussion forum or the regional forum.

Not saying to allow lurkers to read those forums, not my money, my board or my say, but make the presence of those forums known so tryouts and other announcements stop popping up in the wrong forum
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Schmick wrote:Not to rehash this subject again but perhaps showing that the announcements forums exist would keep posts from popping up and then having to be locked on the discussion forum or the regional forum.

Not saying to allow lurkers to read those forums, not my money, my board or my say, but make the presence of those forums known so tryouts and other announcements stop popping up in the wrong forum

974ADA63-E2BB-4845-9B05-5DC8E21C5747.png
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Schmick » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
Schmick wrote:Not to rehash this subject again but perhaps showing that the announcements forums exist would keep posts from popping up and then having to be locked on the discussion forum or the regional forum.

974ADA63-E2BB-4845-9B05-5DC8E21C5747.png

Wasn't sure if they were visible to people who aren't logged on or who haven't paid to be premium members.
Don't recall all the tryout threads showing up on the regional discussion forums before..

If I'm stupid, what are the troglodytes posting tryout threads in the discussion forums if they can see that there are tryout forums?
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:18 pm

5 of the 9 most recent threads in the CA discussion forum are tryout threads that had to be locked

I don't know, maybe I just look at it as someone who came to this board for over 2 years to read about tryouts before ever registering.

Maybe those threads could just be moved to the tryout forums
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SoftballAcademy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:34 am

Nothing worthwhile is free. Heybucket has helped so many girl's who love the game of softball to continue their playing days. So for $1.00 a month is a steal.
SoftballAcademy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:27 pm

SoftballAcademy wrote:Nothing worthwhile is free. Heybucket has helped so many girl's who love the game of softball to continue their playing days. So for $1.00 a month is a steal.

Thank you SA we have put a lot of time and money into this site :D
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Schmick wrote:5 of the 9 most recent threads in the CA discussion forum are tryout threads that had to be locked

I don't know, maybe I just look at it as someone who came to this board for over 2 years to read about tryouts before ever registering.

Maybe those threads could just be moved to the tryout forums

If i locked any post in the Ca discussion area that was my mistake. I’ll check it
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions