Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Dwindling HB Discussion Participation

What's on your mind?

by Chin Music » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:48 am

Sorry ed my comment about not thinking much of women’s sports was directed at schmuck.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eddiez577 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am

Chin Music wrote:Sorry ed my comment about not thinking much of women’s sports was directed at schmuck.

No prob. So much for Dwindling HB Discussion Participation :lol:

Schmick wrote:Fields are wet, let's get this place popping.
Shmick, way to chum the HB waters :shock:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 pm

But people have no problem, even make a big deal about a female who plays organized baseball with the boys. There was one here locally who played d2 college baseball and the local papers made her out to be a hero.

And who doesn't remember the Silver Bullets? The all women traveling pro baseball team. They came and played my college team as they were first starting amd just before they were to go play local minor league pro baseball teams. We slaughtered them.

After being bombarded the last few months by femenazis saying that women are mens equal and are even superior to men. That wnba players deserve the same salaries as the nba players. And the gender fluidity nonsense top the list of ignorant things these femenazis spew out of squawk holes.
So let's see. If women are equal or better to/than men, let's get rid of title ix and allow males to play on the females teams if there is no male team for them to play on. That is equality isnt it? Isnt equality what all of those lefties are crying and squealing about, demanding equality? Let's give them a few big spoonfuls of it.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Schmick why are you comparing male and females against each other?

No one in any of these venues is saying females or males are better or weaker than each other.

You sound like you're pissed off because your son is petit and a big girl joined your son's baseball team and beat him out of his position.
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Schmick wrote:But people have no problem, even make a big deal about a female who plays organized baseball with the boys. There was one here locally who played d2 college baseball and the local papers made her out to be a hero.

And who doesn't remember the Silver Bullets? The all women traveling pro baseball team. They came and played my college team as they were first starting amd just before they were to go play local minor league pro baseball teams. We slaughtered them.

After being bombarded the last few months by femenazis saying that women are mens equal and are even superior to men. That wnba players deserve the same salaries as the nba players. And the gender fluidity nonsense top the list of ignorant things these femenazis spew out of squawk holes.
So let's see. If women are equal or better to/than men, let's get rid of title ix and allow males to play on the females teams if there is no male team for them to play on. That is equality isnt it? Isnt equality what all of those lefties are crying and squealing about, demanding equality? Let's give them a few big spoonfuls of it.

what a whiner
crankshaft

by eddiez577 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:51 pm

crankshaft wrote:You sound like you're pissed off because your son is petit and a big girl joined your son's baseball team and beat him out of his position.

:o :o :o shots fired :lol:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Sorry to hear evolution is troubling you so much Schmick....

Hopefully your children
can grow up in a world that will provide equal opportunities for them.
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:03 pm

eddiez577 wrote:
crankshaft wrote:You sound like you're pissed off because your son is petit and a big girl joined your son's baseball team and beat him out of his position.

:o :o :o shots fired :lol:

Ha not really. Just reading his post...he's so pissed about people wanting an opportunity to play a sports. Why is it such a big freaking deal.
I understand complaining if what someone wants to do is taking away opportunity from other people. But this scenario is just people wanting to participate!
crankshaft

by eddiez577 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Schmick wrote:But people have no problem, even make a big deal about a female who plays organized baseball with the boys. There was one here locally who played d2 college baseball and the local papers made her out to be a hero.

In all seriousness, years ago I had the privilege of coaching 12u baseball and 14u softball during the same season at the local Wreck league. Towards the end of the season, just for fun, I set up a scrimmage game 12u baseball vs 14u softball. 1hr 20 no new, free subs, with umpire. Boys played defense with baseball, girls played defense with softball. Softball field dimensions, not much different than 12u baseball. No lead-off before pitch. Had a lot of fun. There were swing-and-misses, errors, plays at home plate. Some girls were in HS already. Some boys were still in Elementary. At the end of the day, 12u boys won 7-2 or something like that. Not that the girls didn't try, but boys were faster at running, throws from third and SS were faster, and overhand pitching from 46ft was faster than 43ft underhand. And this was with pre-adolescent boys who were fighting the belly butterflies who were wooing over some of the girls :lol: good times :mrgreen:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:23 pm

As a softball fan I want to see it played at the highest possible level and that means have the best athletes playing it.
Don't get your labia chapped because someone else wants to see better, faster, stronger athletes, regardless of gender playing softball.

My son is out of college and in Med School now, other than maybe future Sunday league ball, his playing days are behind him
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions