Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Tournament said they would refund 1st & 2nd Place entry Fee.

What's on your mind?

by edypanthersgold » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

The LIES on MY organizations behlf.
edypanthersgold
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:59 pm

by hotwheels » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:22 am

edypanthersgold wrote:The LIES on MY organizations behlf.


Were you having marital problems 1 1/2 years ago as well when it took my team 4 months to get paid with about 50 phone calls and ASA's involvement???? You know....Since we're being honest and stand up now!
User avatar
hotwheels
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 am
Location: Corona

by Cookie » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 am

edypanthersgold wrote:The LIES on MY organizations behlf.


What lies, you did not answer the question. You came on here and gave a very good reason why these teams did not get paid. We understand that is was not your fault because it was someone else's responsibility to pay the winner. Okay I got that so where are the lies?
I'm not driving....
Cookie
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:19 am

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 am

edypanthersgold wrote:I don't run nor will I hide. I will take care of the teams that did not get refunded and I will square it up with them.
Let me explain all what happened.A couple of weeks before the tournament my wife & I went through an ugly separation. The team was left in what I thought would be in good hands for the remainder of the year. The manager was left with several of instructions that did not happen & now I am paying the price with my name being smothered all over the message boards. Any how the team later on that year folded & now that I am ready to get back into the groove of softball I have lots of cleaning up to do.
My #(951)334-7752 Eddie Lemus


...and smeared too! :D
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
User avatar
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Las Vegas

by Under the Radar » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm

edypanthersgold wrote:I don't run nor will I hide. I will take care of the teams that did not get refunded and I will square it up with them.
Let me explain all what happened.A couple of weeks before the tournament my wife & I went through an ugly separation. The team was left in what I thought would be in good hands for the remainder of the year. The manager was left with several of instructions that did not happen & now I am paying the price with my name being smothered all over the message boards. Any how the team later on that year folded & now that I am ready to get back into the groove of softball I have lots of cleaning up to do.
My #(951)334-7752 Eddie Lemus


If you get canceled for rain are you still paying?
User avatar
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

by Under the Radar » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:05 am

Spazsdad wrote:Response from Eddie:

"I will say that partial of this is true. Panthers Gold did promise to pay the top 2 winners.
I am no crook and I will make it a point to pay you all (I) will, & it will come out of my pocket.
Now if you all must know.
In my 10 years of Managing, Coaching & hosting several of tournaments/friendlies I have never stiffed any one.
Since every one must know I will clarify what happened. Since the beginning of 08' I was having Marital problems over softball, that eventually led to an ugly separation, right before the last tournament the wife & I separated Panthers Gold was left in the care of other people that eventually lead to the team folding. Like I said I will make it a point to pay these teams back out of my own personal pocket. If any one has any questions please feel free to contact me. "


This tourney has been played and 2 weeks have passed. We have not recieved any emails or any checks. Was this just more lies to pull off your event. Kinda sad you have to Rip Off 10 & 12 year olds to support your own needs. Man Up & send the check you Dead Beat!!!!!!
User avatar
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

by Under the Radar » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 am

I have also heard from another team that was supposed to get a refund check & they have been left in the dark by Mr. Lumis as soon as his 2009 event was over......
User avatar
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions