Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

TRIPLE CROWN IN PARK CITY

What's on your mind?

by Dropn N » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes....trout! In fact the three little ponds at the base of Deer Valley ski resort are loaded with fish. Hit it hard every evening after games and sometimes in the morning too.
User avatar
Dropn N
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am

by Vegasdad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Yep trout, I pulled a 15" brown out of a creek that was about 30"wide. Last year I got one 19"long. That's why I love going to Park City.
Vegasdad
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:32 pm

by Sam » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 am

Vegasdad wrote:Yep trout, I pulled a 15" brown out of a creek that was about 30"wide. Last year I got one 19"long. That's why I love going to Park City.


Let's hope you weren't downstream from the outhouse....
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by jofus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 am

Sam wrote:
Vegasdad wrote:Yep trout, I pulled a 15" brown out of a creek that was about 30"wide. Last year I got one 19"long. That's why I love going to Park City.


Let's hope you weren't downstream from the outhouse....


Nothing like catching a couple corn-head brown trout (also known as golden-eyed brown trout).
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
User avatar
jofus
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:01 am

by dittoz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 am

that is just wrong !!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
User avatar
dittoz
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:05 am
Location: Northern CA

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions