This is possibly the most rediculous route a thread on the bucket has taken. I am a Christian and a member of FCA when I was playing and found nothing wrong with the comment. The underlying motivation for an FCA camp is to spread God's word and enforce that Jesus is our savior. They are most likely providing quality instruction but not the best possible available, I didn't see the staff. However all Sam said was that for a camp that did not have softball as their first priority, it would be fine. I heard nothing more and nothing less, either way would it hurt to take your daughter to a camp where the most information she came out with was about salvation (if that is your chosen path) and might pick up a little softball on the way?
It's getting to the point in this country to where you can't answer a question without backlash from special interest groups. God help us.
What I wanted to say, but said very articulately. Well done.
Absolute best regards,
Scott


























