Demonboy wrote:FPF1234 wrote:Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me.
That's because all extremism is idiotic, from bigots to "bed wetting liberals". That's why this dumpster fire of a thread is so fun to read. It's like laughing at the retarded....I know I shouldn't but I just can't stop.
How about extreme rationalism? And isn't extremism always defined in relation to the prevailing mean? Why would any thinking person let their views be determined by the mob?
And how is it that beliefs which were the norm 50 years ago, and which held sway for thousands of years before that, can credibly be called extreme now (as our society coincidentally turns into a cesspool before our eyes)? Just asking.
The real question though, which I guess has pretty much already been answered, is whether this topic has enough Juice (pardon the pun) to overtake pitchermom's pole barn doozy.



























