carolinafan wrote:Not my dd sitting. I am lucky to watch her play every inning of every game....
Team is fully funded by sponsors.....never write a check for ANYTHING-food, hotels, equipment all picked up by sponsors. Just gas money to get to fields and back home.
My advice is go where she will play and not sit. No one is happy when kid sits most of the games.
Again, thanks to all. I agree with you all, it is not fun watching DD sit; so the homework is to find this ideal situation;
1) guaranteed playing time
2) coaches and organizatons with good track record and a reputation to teach to the age group level
3) coaches and organizations that prepares them for the upper divisions (14 and up)
4) Fully sponsored!
5) Drama free
I did not find any fully sponsored teams in 10u. To be honest I did not think that they were out there. How much luck will I have in finding one in 12u (south cal)?



























