How about some input on the projected top five contenders at ASA 12U Nationals. I am not that familiar with all the teams. Here are some i have heard of
Power Surge
Jynx
Texas Aces
Firecrackers
Frost Comets
frostcomets96 wrote:How about some input on the projected top five contenders at ASA 12U Nationals. I am not that familiar with all the teams. Here are some i have heard of
Power Surge
Jynx
Texas Aces
Firecrackers
Frost Comets

Uncle Rico wrote:Official order of finish:
1. Power Surge 96
2. OC Batbusters
3. Jynx
4. Papa John's Slicers
KekambuS wrote:Uncle Rico wrote:Official order of finish:
1. Power Surge 96
2. OC Batbusters
3. Jynx
4. Papa John's Slicers
Papa John's Slicers? Werent they just at TCS???
hotwheels wrote:KekambuS wrote:Uncle Rico wrote:Official order of finish:
1. Power Surge 96
2. OC Batbusters
3. Jynx
4. Papa John's Slicers
Papa John's Slicers? Werent they just at TCS???
Yes they were as a matter of fact and let me tell you....WOW.....Runs a plenty from that team!.......I know by their record that they didn't do very well however, BEST NAME EVER!
KekambuS wrote:hotwheels wrote:KekambuS wrote:Uncle Rico wrote:Official order of finish:
1. Power Surge 96
2. OC Batbusters
3. Jynx
4. Papa John's Slicers
Papa John's Slicers? Werent they just at TCS???
Yes they were as a matter of fact and let me tell you....WOW.....Runs a plenty from that team!.......I know by their record that they didn't do very well however, BEST NAME EVER!
yes Great Name. Great pin trade also.
