Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Team folding etiquet ?

What's on your mind?

by Softball MeMe » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Dear youknowwhoiam,
I know you know who I am. I am reading all of this in disbelief. I cannot believe you are not fairly distributing the remaining team funds to all of the girls who played on the team, all the way through to the end of season. And as far as you saying your records speak otherwise of the assist. coach's contributions to the team, I can assure you that your records need to be reviewed. The coach in question had other family members who also worked on almost every fundraiser the team had and volunteered many hours for the team to make money as well. You know this is the truth. Also it it very inappropriate for the "Manager" and his wife being the only ones able to access the team checking account. I knew this would come back to bite the team, as I now see that it has. I am an active team Mom and there is no way I would put myself in a position to even be questioned on financial dealings.
Each parent needs to do what is best for their child. In this case the DD needed to seek other avenues to meet her goals. As far as you saying she had a done deal with another team I know for a fact that is not a true statement and I take offense to you speaking that way about my granddaughter. What is sad is the fact that your daughter will suffer the results of your childish actions. She is the one who has to continue to play with the other girls, and it is ashame to have this burden placed on her. I think you purposely did not pay these 4 girls as selfish way of making them pay for wanting to leave the team. I believe you should re-think your actions and as they say... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I don't believe this is the way you would want your daughter to be treated. I have faith that you will do the right thing. Your biggest fan (As you always told me!)
Softball MeMe
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

by Brooke's Dad » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 am

Softball MeMe wrote:Dear youknowwhoiam,
I know you know who I am. I am reading all of this in disbelief. I cannot believe you are not fairly distributing the remaining team funds to all of the girls who played on the team, all the way through to the end of season. And as far as you saying your records speak otherwise of the assist. coach's contributions to the team, I can assure you that your records need to be reviewed. The coach in question had other family members who also worked on almost every fundraiser the team had and volunteered many hours for the team to make money as well. You know this is the truth. Also it it very inappropriate for the "Manager" and his wife being the only ones able to access the team checking account. I knew this would come back to bite the team, as I now see that it has. I am an active team Mom and there is no way I would put myself in a position to even be questioned on financial dealings.
Each parent needs to do what is best for their child. In this case the DD needed to seek other avenues to meet her goals. As far as you saying she had a done deal with another team I know for a fact that is not a true statement and I take offense to you speaking that way about my granddaughter. What is sad is the fact that your daughter will suffer the results of your childish actions. She is the one who has to continue to play with the other girls, and it is ashame to have this burden placed on her. I think you purposely did not pay these 4 girls as selfish way of making them pay for wanting to leave the team. I believe you should re-think your actions and as they say... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I don't believe this is the way you would want your daughter to be treated. I have faith that you will do the right thing. Your biggest fan (As you always told me!)





Sounds like more than a few people know who you are "Mr. youknowwhoiam"




LoL



:lol:
When asked how many times she hit Tiger with the golf club, she responded, "I'm not sure...put me down for an 8!
User avatar
Brooke's Dad
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:21 am

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions