Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

ronald is heybuckets 4000th member

What's on your mind?

by DDG » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:56 pm

wadeintothem wrote:
DDG wrote:How do we know what member number we are?

Maybe my number is special, like me.

ur r #1930

weak sauce :lol:



1930?? How did they get it to match my birth year?

I'm still confused........... :?:

I guess it's time to find a Happy Hour and get over it.
User avatar
DDG
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 am

by DonnieS » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

The coolest of all would be say #150. Just sounds good.
User avatar
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm

by Crabby_Bob » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:39 am

thedoanezone wrote:I've often wondered....What was the best thing before sliced bread ??


Maybe best thing of all time is beer. Remember, man invented the wheel to get to the beer.
A constitution of government, once changed from freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever.
User avatar
Crabby_Bob
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 am

by Blind Squirrel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 am

Crabby_Bob wrote:
thedoanezone wrote:I've often wondered....What was the best thing before sliced bread ??


Maybe best thing of all time is beer. Remember, man invented the wheel to get to the beer.


Women get my vote as the best thing of all time.



The wheel may help someone to get TO the beer but it just made it easier for women to GET the beer.

Pig Squirrel

God I hope my wife doesn't hear about this post or I'll be Squirrel History.
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
User avatar
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:02 am

by MTR » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am

Three pages and Ronald has yet to post.

Probably running for the hills.
MTR
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 am

by Stubs » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Maybe he's NOT an idiot?

Maybe he is too busy taking care of his franchise?
"It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so" Ronald Reagan
User avatar
Stubs
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:20 pm

by Tucson » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:19 pm

What was his other screen names?
User avatar
Tucson
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions