Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

I'm So Confused

What's on your mind?

by Hitzngiggles » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 am

Here is my question I need to get a new bat for my daughter, she is currently using a -10. Would like to increase her bat speed and bat length. I am interested in the Miken Icon, Halo light, DeMarini Vendetta. Is there any chance the Mikens will go on the banned bat list. What is your expierence with these bats. As far as I can tell bats can only be manufatored to be so hot, that being the case what is the difference between this years models and last years model other than cool new graphics and a higher price tag.
Hitzngiggles
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:24 am

by softballrules » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 am

Miken Rain is good.
softballrules
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 am

by LETS THROWDOWN » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

DO NOT GET THE VENDETTA!!!!!!! We had 4 of those bats on out team and ALL 4 OF THEM BROKE IN HALF!!!!! And they would only replace it with the same bat/ no upgrades.
LETS THROWDOWN
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

by KekambuS » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

softballrules wrote:Miken Rain is good.

I have Miken Rain 4 sale. 100 hits if that. PM me
KekambuS
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

by kls_hittingacademy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 pm

What size is she swinging now??
kls_hittingacademy
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:29 am

by Hitzngiggles » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Currently she is using a 33/23 Easton Synergy. Looking to increase her bat speed without losing length.
Hitzngiggles
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:24 am

by kidcoach5 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 am

I have seen two Vendetta bats break in tournament play in the last week. Both were bought in The spring. My daughter loves her ICon light. Off topic but how do people like the miken Rain-10. My daughter likes Mikens, and it is almost time to get another bat in fall.
kidcoach5
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 am


Return to Fastpitch Discussions