Tucson wrote:It doesn't matter what race they are, but I do think that they are all males.
Yeah but they acted that way because of what their wives/girlfriends fed them earlier in the day.
John
Tucson wrote:It doesn't matter what race they are, but I do think that they are all males.

That's what airport security said on 9/11Tucson wrote:It doesn't matter what race they are, but I do think that they are all males.
as the world turns wrote:That's what airport security said on 9/11Tucson wrote:It doesn't matter what race they are, but I do think that they are all males.

Tucson wrote:It doesn't matter what race they are, but I do think that they are all males.

Donnie wrote:As a die hard fan who is very excited the Lake show won yet another championship. I would like people to stop saying these are Laker fans doing this. It is without a doubt just idiots on the street looking for a reason to act a fool. And yes this happens all over the country when teams win championships. Maybe not in some of your citys but remember you have to actually win something worth a damn to celebrate over. And as much of a softball advicate as I am you cant compare the two when it comes to national attention. LAKERS IN 5!!!!!! Nice!!!