Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Need a JUCO/CC pitcher looking to go D2 college

What's on your mind?

by MAXX » Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 am

My #1 pitcher has transferred so I am looking for a JUCO/CC pitcher who can step in at a competitive D2 school in West Virginia. We are a private school with strong health sciences progams. Depending upon the academics, I may be able to package as much as 75% of the cost with academic/softball aide. Please email bvasko@wju.edu for more information.
User avatar
MAXX
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

by MAXX » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 am

I still have money available for a pitcher--please email me at bvsko@wju.edu. Here is our school website - www.wju.edu.
User avatar
MAXX
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions

cron