Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Put Things Into Perspective.

What's on your mind?

by daylightkate » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Wow, this is getting very sad.
daylightkate
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:51 pm

by Joe » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:22 pm

daylightkate wrote:Wow, this is getting very sad.




...getting sad??? I'm pretty sure we passed that milestone on posts #3 and #6.
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by watcher » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Well abc23 you have kicked the hornets nest on this one, 5 years ago I would have told you to shut the hell up, Today I say great post as I can say that I know exactly what you are talking about and it is correct.

OK boyz, Let the bashing begin LOL
watcher
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 am

by blogndogn » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

:cry: wwwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :cry: who spends more time on hey bucket than on the field!!! next big post!! ;)
blogndogn
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions