Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

How To "Friendly"

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

Okay ... We may need to raise some funds and just exploring options ... Excuse my ignorance on the subject but the east coast doesn't do friendlies ... or if we do, I don't know about it ... So, is it a viable means of raising funds? Or is it just a day for the gals to get in some games and have a good time ? ... I think I've read on here that the snack bar is the money maker, is that true ?... or are you just better hawking donations from the parents so they don't have to lose a weekend selling hot dogs ? If it is a viable means of fund raisng; 1 day or 2? How many teams to make it feasible ? Any input would be helpful before I present the idea ... Thanks.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 am

Thanks for all the PM's everybody ... I'll respond when I'm done 'Memorial Daying' in the back yard and hopefully before my 2 day road trip to New England ( business, no feeshin' ).........
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place


Return to Fastpitch Discussions