Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

High school s/b is over for us - no more nice guy

What's on your mind?

by Tucson » Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 pm

I am SO glad that my kids are grown. HS teachers can be quite petty, but fortunately it is only a couple of them. I think they are unhappy in life or in their profession.

My middle son was an "Alex Keaton" type of young Republican. He would argue with any liberal stance a teacher took. Some teachers really don't like to be challenged.

I remember his only non A. It cost him valedictorian.

But, in the wrong run, his current salary is much better than the teachers that seemed to throw up road blocks.
User avatar
Tucson
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 pm

by DonnieS » Thu May 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Tucson wrote:I am SO glad that my kids are grown. HS teachers can be quite petty, but fortunately it is only a couple of them. I think they are unhappy in life or in their profession.

My middle son was an "Alex Keaton" type of young Republican. He would argue with any liberal stance a teacher took. Some teachers really don't like to be challenged.

I remember his only non A. It cost him valedictorian.

But, in the wrong run, his current salary is much better than the teachers that seemed to throw up road blocks.


Our s/b season ended tuesday night (11 innings, 0-1) so she is busted butt trying to get the grade up. Strange seeing the kids come home right about when school gets out.
User avatar
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions