Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12U Hall of Fame Tourney

What's on your mind?

by aojr03 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Just trying to get an idea of the teams going to the 12U ASA Hall of Fame Tournament in Oklahoma City. If you are are attending could you add your team name and State. I think if would be fun to know who you will be seeing from other states. I will start with our team.

Osceola Overdrive 96, Florida
aojr03
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm very sorry ... but I have got to say this ... 12U and Hall Of Fame should not be used in the same sentence ... ya gotta be kidding me ? This is a joke, right? ... please! These girls don't even know why they crave chocolate once a month and you are naming a tourny 'Hall Of Fame' ... HFS >>> WMC ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by aojr03 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:39 pm

You got to it before I could. Its not called Hall of Fame Tournament because these girls are Hall of Famers. It exactly because it's played at the HOF Complex. Not sure what your point was supposed to make. Its a great experience for these girls and some good softball. You still have to qualify for it and the venue should be awesome. And it serves as a qualifier for the ASA Nationals in Normal, Ill. Next time you feel you "got to say this", maybe you should have a little more consideration for the teams/players who will read your post. But it's just my humble opinion.
aojr03
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

by Comets16 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

From Region 4 these teams will be making the trip

Tennessee
Frost Comets - http://www.comets96.org

Georgia
Georgia Impact - Crawford - http://www.eteamz.com/georgiaimpactred/
Comets16
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:40 am

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat May 16, 2009 6:58 pm

aojr03 wrote:You got to it before I could. Its not called Hall of Fame Tournament because these girls are Hall of Famers. It exactly because it's played at the HOF Complex. Not sure what your point was supposed to make. Its a great experience for these girls and some good softball. You still have to qualify for it and the venue should be awesome. And it serves as a qualifier for the ASA Nationals in Normal, Ill. Next time you feel you "got to say this", maybe you should have a little more consideration for the teams/players who will read your post. But it's just my humble opinion.


AHHH! .... I stand corrected ... being from the East Coast where venues are named after the places where the are, landmarks, or after the people that donated the land etc. ... I was not aware that other areas of the USA name ball parks ' Hall Of Fame ' when we say 'Peaksview Park' or "Moyer Field" etc. ... I apologize if I offended anyone ... but your 12U ball player should not be reading Heybucket Posts since this is mainly an adult forum ... so if you are new here, it may be advisable for you to screen the threads that your DD reads .... I was reading it like some of our Tournies are named .... Summer Sizzler, Back to School, etc etc ... and BTW aojr03 ... *I was only serious ... :lol:

* still waiting on the HeyBucket biting sarcasm emoticon :twisted:
Last edited by GIMNEPIWO on Sat May 16, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by aojr03 » Sat May 16, 2009 7:15 pm

No problem but good point. I'm new the HeyBucket and my dd doesn't know about the site yet. I will certainly take your advice into consideration. I guess these girls can be Hall of Famers for one weekend I guess. :D
aojr03
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions