Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Hey Donnie

What's on your mind?

by Chin Music » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm

dittoz wrote:I was going to suggest that they should add a ball holder to this thing, but then I realized what I was saying... :o :o :o


OK! Your warming up your DD using the "pecker protector" and a babe like dittoz avatar pulls up a lawn chair near you eating an ice cream. "yikes" Could cause an uncomfortable situation.
User avatar
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Tucson wrote:It is so much easier, just to be a girl. I am looking forward to seeing the female version, in pink. Amy


Where would you put the batteries ? :o
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by MoeFoes » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm

I have actually purchased the higher end model. I think it works great. I am able to catch for the DD and get alot of my paperwork done...
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Ghetto America

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions