anonlooker wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....
Don't you mean Cryptonite??!
I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too
anonlooker wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....
Don't you mean Cryptonite??!
GIMNEPIWO wrote:anonlooker wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....
Don't you mean Cryptonite??!
I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too
Ace wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote:anonlooker wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....
Don't you mean Cryptonite??!
I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too
I think he meant, as in tales from the crypt.
Demonboy wrote:artomatic wrote:dustyshoes wrote:My personal favorites are the ones that teach you something you are unlikely to learn on any other FP forum.
For instance, I learned that double parking near the fields and concession stands so that you can set up your own parking lot concession stand and then sparking up a doobie to pass around to your team's parents without even offering to share it with others is really, really, really bad friendly etiquette.
Ah the cross joint and it's "perfect trifecta". Movie making at it's finest.