GIMNEPIWO wrote:Anderson Bat Question ... what I'm reading on the Rocket Tech refers to it 'flexing' ... but I'm not seeing that description on Techzilla ... Does the Rocket Tech flex ? And does the Techzilla flex ? Are they 2 piece construction ? No one on our team uses either so I have limited expossure to the bats ... Mainly Easton Bats, but not sure about the Clarity and might need to jump ship ...
Both bats flex. The taper flex technology provides the optimal amount of flex in these bats and the shape of the taper manages the vibration, keeping the ball impact energy harnessed in the barrel where it is effective.
They are both multiwall bats with two piece construction. The RkT's design is such that the outer shell covers the power arches that are formed inside the barrel at the end of the whole assembly. The TkZ has a power arch "insert" if you will that is tightly fitted inside the barrel.


























