Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Response to Uno - the cost of travel ball

What's on your mind?

by etx bd » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:33 am

I read this post yesterday and then went and practiced with DD. I was nice to her all afternoon - she thinks I've lost my mind. But she knew my mind was prone to wandering off on its own and hanging out with strangers. I'm sure it will stagger back eventually.
But you really should not do that to unsuspecting dads who are perfectly content driving DD nuts with "Throw that screwball one more time." and "what do you mean you'd rather go to youth at church than hit 2 more buckets of balls - how is that going to get you into college?"
Just because you managed to get her all the way to college before you figured this stuff out doesn't mean the rest of us want to start acting like responsible parents here in the middle of our vicarious frenzy to make our DD the best. Come on Joe quit posting good stuff like this and let us get back to shredding each other over rise balls.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books
User avatar
etx bd
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: East Texas

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions