Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

AA's 12U/Nigel Hills - Bat Bag lost - PowerSurge #44 Alicia

What's on your mind?

by CharlieHough » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am

A Bat Bag was left at the fields and was hopefully picked up by mistake on Saturday afternoon.

If you find it, email me and I will arrage picking it up: My email is stevepschwartz@yahoo.com

If the bag was picked up "not by mistake", have a heart and at least return the bag and the prescription goggles and whatever else you cant use or sell.

Make up a new yahoo, gmail, or hotmail email....and just let me know where to pick it up.

Thanks.
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by CharlieHough » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:40 pm

anyone?
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by diamondmom » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 pm

AAGGHH just a thought but what if whoever mistakenly (ya right) picked up this bag doesn't look at HeyBucket--gulp!!! :o
diamondmom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Do you have a picture of what the bag looks like, maybe take a picture of another teammates bag so we can recognize it if we see someone using it. I know, nobody would be so stupid to use the bag if they know it is hot, but you never know, i.e. the Park City incident.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Rebels6Teen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Please give the discription of the bat and personal effects.
so we can put out an A.P.B.
The only thing we need is everyones help to track down the loser. Remember it could have been any of our DD stuff.
We must be Vigilant because there is nothing worst then a theif. well maybe a bad ump but I will leave that to another thread..lol
Rebels6Teen

by myallstarz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Rebels6Teen wrote:Please give the discription of the bat and personal effects.
so we can put out an A.P.B.
The only thing we need is everyones help to track down the loser. Remember it could have been any of our DD stuff.
We must be Vigilant because there is nothing worst then a theif. well maybe a bad ump but I will leave that to another thread..lol

Alicia and I really appreciate the support from the heybucket softball community. I will try to get one of the other Power Surge parents to send in a picture of the Power Surge bag and helmet. The bag is pretty destinctive. The bat was the purple and white 2008 Stealth (still in the wrapper - from Sports Chalet). There was a new pair of black Mizuno cleats with a pitcher's "tuff toe" application on the right shoe. Two gloves - one big black and brown Rawlings and one black Mizuno with green print (green print markered out - pitcher style) - the name "Alicia" written in pen on the inner tag. There was a pair of black transition lense prescription sports goggles in a dark gray carrier.

Thanks for the help guys. And, you're right. There is nothing worse than a thief who steals from a little girl at Christmas. I hope there has been a simple mistake and someone picked up the bag by mistake, but I don't hold out much hope for that. I'd love to find out who took it... You can bet that I'll be looking out for any of her stuff and will be always checking to make sure no other bags walk away from any friendlys or tournaments in the future. Keep your eyes open guys, maybe we'll get lucky.
myallstarz
Premium Member
Premium Member

by number19 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 pm

It is a Boombah bat bag in all black. The top pockets says Alicia #44 and the Power Surge logo below. I'm having trouble posting a similar picture.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. ~ Tim Notke
number19

by DiamondDad » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Maybe, somebody should check with the local police/sheriff for a found property report.
DiamondDad

by myallstarz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:44 pm

DiamondDad wrote:Maybe, somebody should check with the local police/sheriff for a found property report.

Good idea DiamondDad, I will check on that tomorrow. I should file a police report regarding the stolen property.
myallstarz
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Rebels6Teen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am

Lets keep this thread going, lets let the theifs know out there that we are now watching more then ever in these tuff times and keep stolen property to a low. Or else I'm going to have to call my boys and bust out our red berets
Attachments
gaurdian angeles.jpg
gaurdian angeles.jpg (136.71 KiB) Viewed 4870 times
Rebels6Teen

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions