Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Which Worth Bat?

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

goodeye wrote:
kingskid wrote:AGAMEGAL,
I for sure do not want to get into anything personal. I do not know you or anybody working at Anderson for that matter.

Yes it is a RUMOR as I only speak of what I hear. My only question, how would you know how many times police have been called out there unless you are there. Because they told you?

I have no personal ties or connections to any bat company I only speak from a cunsumer side. I wish you and numero uno only the best with your dealings with Anderson. As far as me and my teams NO THANKS!!

I guess I do know what I am talking about a little

Demarini Sports
6435 N.W. Croeni rd Hillsborough OR 97124 They say they are USA Made

What is a "cunsumer"?

HHMMmmm ? I guess I must be a cunsumer ( aka sucker ) ... since a few years back I bought two Demarini SP bats that were identical except for a 2 ounce difference ... when I received them, they both weighed exactly the same ( on our inspected every year and certified produce scale )... one was an ounce heavy and one was an ounce light ( same bat, duh ! )... I shipped them back at my expence and they returned the bats to me ... according to DeMarini being within one ounce is an acceptable tolerance .... And I told Mr. Notsofreakingniceonthephone that I would forever haunt him ... :mrgreen:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by anonlooker » Fri May 15, 2009 11:04 pm

An expence is a former British coin. Apparently still in use in the hills of West Virginia! ;)
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat May 16, 2009 4:50 am

We's cunsumers gots lots a expences ... :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Stubs » Sat May 16, 2009 8:30 am

I'm setting here reading all this and lmao at the spelling critique when the thought occurred to me. If teachers in school took this approach with their students when reviewing turned in assignments, do you think the kids would pay more attention to spelling and punctuation? I believe they would. I know I check my comments before I hit the submit button.

I would like to hear some thoughts on this from any teachers we have visiting the Bucket.
"It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so" Ronald Reagan
Stubs

by Stubs » Sat May 16, 2009 8:47 am

And yes, I am trying to hijack my own thread. Of course, it appears that it already has hit the fork in the road :lol:
"It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so" Ronald Reagan
Stubs

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Stub-meister ... look at nearly all of my posts and you'll see they have been edited a gazillion times ... If they Bucket has spell check I don't know how to use it ... So, I submit, edit, submit, edit ... and still speel things like expences :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GIMNEPIWO

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions