Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

Brittany gray pitching delivery..

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by lvtwft » Thu May 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Watching Georgia, looks like she replants in front of rubber ( couple inches ).
Am I going crazy or this really happening?
Is this a legal delivery?
Thank you
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Albert Einstein
lvtwft

by as the world turns » Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

You are seeing what everyone in the softball TV world is seeing, it appears not to be legal, but what the f do we know.

On another note, ESPN please, please, please bring out the strike box feature so we can expose some of these clowns. Call the established strike zone, not the zone they "think" is the strike zone.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by MTR » Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 pm

as the world turns wrote:You are seeing what everyone in the softball TV world is seeing, it appears not to be legal, but what the f do we know.

On another note, ESPN please, please, please bring out the strike box feature so we can expose some of these clowns. Call the established strike zone, not the zone they "think" is the strike zone.

And you have what training and experience other than sitting in front of a TV?
MTR

by as the world turns » Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 pm

MTR wrote:
as the world turns wrote:You are seeing what everyone in the softball TV world is seeing, it appears not to be legal, but what the f do we know.

I once was an assistant coach for a 8U ALL-STAR team :lol: More than qualifies me in this crowd
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by MTR » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:59 am

as the world turns wrote:
MTR wrote:

I once was an assistant coach for a 8U ALL-STAR team :lol: More than qualifies me in this crowd

Oh, there is no doubt you are qualified for something, but softball probably isn't it :lol:
MTR

Return to The Umpire Corner