Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Wildcats 12u Coaches Rankings Updated July 2013

by booyahballer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!
booyahballer

by JustPlayTheGame » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:10 pm

booyahballer wrote:Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!

Booyahballer - Interesting that you would consider Breakers-Steele and OCBB-Moore "cinderalla teams" that just might "upset" SoCal A's. Quite arrogant IMO, especially given that the A's haven't played Breakers or OCBB in a long time, at Colo Sparkler (14u) A's finished 25th while OC
BB's finished 5th, and one of the A's fine pitchers may be out with a knee injury. Regardless of the SoCal chest-thumping, like I said before, the Arizona Suncats may be the team to beat at PGF. Prove me wrong: Best of luck to the SoCal teams!
JustPlayTheGame

by tbjd33 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 pm

JustPlayTheGame wrote:
booyahballer wrote:Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!

Booyahballer - Interesting that you would consider Breakers-Steele and OCBB-Moore "cinderalla teams" that just might "upset" SoCal A's. Quite arrogant IMO, especially given that the A's haven't played Breakers or OCBB in a long time, at Colo Sparkler (14u) A's finished 25th while OC
BB's finished 5th, and one of the A's fine pitchers may be out with a knee injury. Regardless of the SoCal chest-thumping, like I said before, the Arizona Suncats may be the team to beat at PGF. Prove me wrong: Best of luck to the SoCal teams!

I guess we'll see what happens this week... From experience the chest pumping usually doesn't help much. All the teams mentioned are very good and a few are powerful.

That's why they play the game!!
tbjd33

by booyahballer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 am

tbjd33 wrote:
JustPlayTheGame wrote:

I guess we'll see what happens this week... From experience the chest pumping usually doesn't help much. All the teams mentioned are very good and a few are powerful.

That's why they play the game!!

I never called out anyone as the Cinderella teams but IMO those are Artesia Punishers and Firecrackers Araujo and possibly AZ Suncats.( Ya many tend to automatically think the So Cal teams are best). The favorites seem to unanimously be So Cal A's, Corona Angels, Breakers-Steele and OCBB_Moore... so no surprise if any of those take it. BUT personally think that Punishers, Suncats and Firecrackers Araujo are solid enough to make a run for it...and make it to the ship making it that much more exciting huh? They would definitely get the underdog support.
So no chest thumping here so y'all can relax and just let the cards fall as they may be. Good luck
booyahballer

by Baller » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?
Baller

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Baller wrote:Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?

Moved on to 14U :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SouthPaw_Dad » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Baller wrote:Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?

Embarrased maybe even hidding? Dont get me wrong I appreciate her efforts even with the lack of transparency and objectivity.

Congrats to all the teams who proved OCWildcatMom so very very wrong.
SouthPaw_Dad
"If it ain't Left - It ain't Right"
SouthPaw_Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 pm

SouthPaw_Dad wrote:

Embarrased maybe even hidding? Dont get me wrong I appreciate her efforts even with the lack of transparency and objectivity.

I always thought it was a coaches poll, so maybe the coaches need to own some of that.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OCwildcatMom » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
SouthPaw_Dad wrote:

I always thought it was a coaches poll, so maybe the coaches need to own some of that.

I do not know what you are talking about? What teams were so bad on the poll or what teams were left out that did better than thought? The only surprise to me was Batbuster-Sarmiento. I did not think they would go as far as they did. I also thought Moore would have finished higher, but anything can happen and thats why the games are played... Who would have thought Tony Rico & Tyson would be knocked out before the semi's in 18's

Suncats are not from So Cal which is why they were not on the poll. Any way you can kiss my
A$$ I did this for fun and for free. I guess you can not appreciate that.
OCwildcatMom

by #32 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote: Any way you can kiss my A$$ I did this for fun and for free. I guess you can not appreciate that.

If you can't stand the heat get back in the kitchen.

Spaz, really? Ouch.

PreviousNext

Return to CA