Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

MVP lady renegades

by Byu » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I saw the worst display by a team today MVP was playing Sac HItterz both teams were talking smack all game and at the end tall goofy coach from Mvp pushed Sac HItterz coached when they were shaking hands and then Mvp coach got choked out. Parents came on field girls got involved it was just a bad scene. So sad that this kind of thing happens at a 12u girls game, how pathetic!!!!!!This Mvp team is just a cancer coaches are jerks parents are smack talkers. :o
Byu

by Ovr Weight N Bald » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

This was started by the Sac Hitterz coach on a bad call by the blue on the bases. It then carried over to the line when shaking hands. There was a verbal exchange in line and the Sac Hitterz coach went after the MVP coach when his back was turned knocking over a 12 year old player in the process while he was unable to control himself. After being removed from inside the complex he then waited in the parking lot to try and settle the score. The cops had to be called to remove him from the complex all together.

This coach Michael Aguillio with Sac Hitterz is a real piece of trash. He has serious anger issues and should never be allowed to be around youth players. He has been banned from more than one org for anger issues and his poor kid has had to deal with having garbage like him as a father. Should you ever see his name or his daughters name on a roster stay clear. As of this evening I have been told he has been removed from the Sac Hitterz Org making it Org #3 now and that he is being banned by NSA as well. Hopefully he will be removed as a coach at Christian Brothers High School where he is currently the Assistant JV Coach under the Head Coach for MVP John Noe. Though I am sure it will not happen being the incident happened at an NSA Tourney, he should no longer be allowed to coach ASA either.

It is truly sad that this stuff happens in youth sports.
Ovr Weight N Bald

by Byu » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Sounds like you are a Mvp parent or fan sorry my bad they don't have any fans. MVP coach definitely started it and got treated like a 12u girl and was afraid to go to the parking lot. This is a real great team when are tryouts I want to play on this team we can fight get terrible coaching lose all the time sounds like fun. What a bunch of white trash people.
Byu

by Ovr Weight N Bald » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Far from a fan or parent of the MVP Team. Just calling it as I saw it. Face it neither of these teams are the highest of class teams in the area. I would probably avoid both groups for tryouts. Like I have already said this guy has had a number of issues on multiple teams. Probably the reason he started with the Breeze and has worked his way backwards to the Sac Hitterz. Cordova Rec beware the Aguillio's are coming home!!!
Byu wrote:Sounds like you are a Mvp parent or fan sorry my bad they don't have any fans. MVP coach definitely started it and got treated like a 12u girl and was afraid to go to the parking lot. This is a real great team when are tryouts I want to play on this team we can fight get terrible coaching lose all the time sounds like fun. What a bunch of white trash people.

Did you really just say that? "He was treated like a 12 year old girl and was afraid to go to the parking lot" You must parent a little different than I do. I do not jump on my 12 year old and try to choke her when we have a disagreement. You are clearly a wonderful role model yourself, nice to hear you think we should all go out to the parking lot at settle things. I know see why you defend this dirt bag. To bad his own Org is not defending him.
Ovr Weight N Bald

by POP Time » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

As someone who was not fortunate enough to see this great day in Nor Cal Softball I will say you have to excuse Mr Aguillio, if he started at the breeze he probably learned his communication skills from DM. Must not have been any women around to beat up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Byu wrote:Sounds like you are a Mvp parent or fan sorry my bad they don't have any fans. MVP coach definitely started it and got treated like a 12u girl and was afraid to go to the parking lot. This is a real great team when are tryouts I want to play on this team we can fight get terrible coaching lose all the time sounds like fun. What a bunch of white trash people.

I have been waiting for years to find a coach who will "choke out" my daughter!!!! This country is missing more role models like yourself who will teach our kids the way to handle things is choke them out, then wait in the parking lot to finish the job. Any chances you might be interested in taking over my daughters team those girls could use a little street skills...

And your calling MVP trash? Thats pretty funny.

Parent of the year candidate right here!!!
POP Time

by Stealing Home » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 am

DF softball - quality product, quality coaching.
Stealing Home

by WhiteChristNob » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:12 pm

I just had to jump in on this because the original poster's information about this incident is about as good as his sub-6th grade grammar skills.
My daughter was playing directly behind this field in the 14u division and her game ended just prior to this one so we went over to watch and visit with our friends who are recent MVP converts. So, I've outed my smoking gun.....we do have acquaintances on the team but know no one other than them. During the handshake the Sac Hitterz coach tackled the MVP coach who had his back turned at the time. He took him down to the ground and then proceeded to employ some very strange fighting techniques.....poking his eyes, pulling his hair, biting him. WTF dude? It looked like he had a black belt from my 6 year old daughter's school of fighting like a real princess. MVP coach, while pinned down was landing some pretty good hooks to this guy's head while another Sac Hitterz coach (or maybe a parent?) appeared to be holding down his legs! It was insane: girls screaming, parents pulling them apart, moms shuffling players back to dugouts. :o Oh, and a Sac Hitterz mom going over to MVP and punching one of their parents. No kidding.
I'm not one to throw stones here but Sac Hitterz is ghetto, ghetto, ghetto, with a side of bush league ghetto. Their 14u is just as bad. As for MVP? Jury is still out but they seem to have a good little squad. From what I've heard a solid core infield that has stayed together during the $h*+ storm that was Bittle. In fact, they may have been a cancer to softball purely because of that guy. Kicking him to the curb and running he and his awful wife to the Bay to find a team *almost* makes up for the unbelievably poor choice their powers that be made to appoint him coach. They've managed to get themselves booted from every org they've been with in Sac AND run their tourney business into the ground because of their terrible reputation. Giving Noe the team was the best decision their org could have made. He's the only credible guy coaching there, period.
What sucks the most is that the girls had to see that. Sounds like this Hitterz guy has no business coaching kids!
WhiteChristNob

by Tyler Durden » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 pm

WhiteChristNob wrote:I just had to jump in on this because the original poster's information about this incident is about as good as his sub-6th grade grammar skills.
My daughter was playing directly behind this field in the 14u division and her game ended just prior to this one so we went over to watch and visit with our friends who are recent MVP converts. So, I've outed my smoking gun.....we do have acquaintances on the team but know no one other than them. During the handshake the Sac Hitterz coach tackled the MVP coach who had his back turned at the time. He took him down to the ground and then proceeded to employ some very strange fighting techniques.....poking his eyes, pulling his hair, biting him. WTF dude? It looked like he had a black belt from my 6 year old daughter's school of fighting like a real princess. MVP coach, while pinned down was landing some pretty good hooks to this guy's head while another Sac Hitterz coach (or maybe a parent?) appeared to be holding down his legs! It was insane: girls screaming, parents pulling them apart, moms shuffling players back to dugouts. :o Oh, and a Sac Hitterz mom going over to MVP and punching one of their parents. No kidding.
I'm not one to throw stones here but Sac Hitterz is ghetto, ghetto, ghetto, with a side of bush league ghetto. Their 14u is just as bad. As for MVP? Jury is still out but they seem to have a good little squad. From what I've heard a solid core infield that has stayed together during the $h*+ storm that was Bittle. In fact, they may have been a cancer to softball purely because of that guy. Kicking him to the curb and running he and his awful wife to the Bay to find a team *almost* makes up for the unbelievably poor choice their powers that be made to appoint him coach. They've managed to get themselves booted from every org they've been with in Sac AND run their tourney business into the ground because of their terrible reputation. Giving Noe the team was the best decision their org could have made. He's the only credible guy coaching there, period.
What sucks the most is that the girls had to see that. Sounds like this Hitterz guy has no business coaching kids!

WhiteChristKnob. Welcome to HB. Excellent first post and curious screen name. It sounds like your blow-by-blow of the beatdown is pretty accurate. If it's any consolation to all of the parents involved, try not to fret too much about it. Within a couple of seasons, this fracas and these two organizations will all be Dust in the Wind.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MadWolf41 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Really WhiteChristNob? comming from someone who has their religion and race in their user name makes it sound like you are biased and a lot closer to the situation than you would have us believe! How about we lay out the facts... under the so called Bittle shit storm the team rarely placed lower than 4th in a tournament regardless of what bracket they ended up in! Why is it that the religious feel it's their god given right to judge people when the bible clearly states that we aren't to judge others? Really educated i tell you! Lets put it this way the organization was put in a headlock much like the assistant coach felt yesterday by a group of parents that wanted the short stop for their daughters. Im sorry but when the slander turned on their kid they have to be parent rather than coach so before you slander someone why don't you evaluate your own pathetic life and values. yes the organization backed Noe because they wanted to keep the team together but other rumors that he was leaving anyway with 5 of 9 reamaining players caused the larger majority of girls to leave the organization and although they may be getting back on the right track it is with pick up and rec players! both of the teams involved in yesterday's altercation have had bad blood since the beginning of the season Hitterz mom blaming Noe for being dirty etc... lets not forget the fact that MVP assistant coach has been thrown out of at least two tourneys since the beginning of the spring!!! if we want to talk of class neither organization has any and needs a lot of work to reestablish themselves! I dont know if you know the Bittles personally but it seems like you have been to the rumor mill don't you remember the kindegarten game passing secrets from one ear to the next just to see how distorted it would become by the time it got to the last person in line? if you want to call someone out and talk of getting run from teams etc.... why dont you get it from them personally rather than hiding behind this site and spitting BS you dont know anything about!
MadWolf41

by sir88 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Anyone who would defend Bittle is an absolute idiot! That guy tried to fight the head coach of a team he was an assistant on because the coach pulled his kid. He dropped every word a 10 year old girl should not hear. Bittle is a dirtbag! As far as MVP and Sac Hitters go I will just say you get what you pay for.
Last edited by sir88 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sir88

Next

Return to NorCal