Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by for real » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 pm

BAM2 wrote:I'm sure all the girls wanted to play. With it being almost 8pm before the championship game starting, school in the morning and a long drive for some of the parents, i'm glad it was all taken into consideration. It's a long season, and they will meet again.
I just wish that the Firecracker girls being call Punk a***** for not playing, would be kept away from earshot from their families and friends.
There is no need for that anywhere, let alone in a 10U game.
As always, Play With Honor, no matter what team is across your chest.

Gamers beat FC earlier in day then FC beat OCBB in Semi's to earn another showdown with Gamers in Championship that didn't happen.
Why wasn't CA in the mix? They have been MIA wherever the top teams are playing.
for real

by juandoe » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Looks like a fun season in 10u.Some good close games in the FC vs. BB game, and the FC vs. Gamers game. Both games could have gone either way. But those 3 are going to be at the top throughout the year. Lots of teams out there this season. My opinion from what I have seen.

Top teams (in no order)

Batbusters-Stark Well coached, Very athletic team. Strong pitching Lefty and Righty. Very good hitters/slappers. Defense is very good

Gamers-Pilon Very solid second year team, Well coached/disciplined team.With good hitting and speed all around. Very strong #1.

Angels-Eaton Interested to see this team. Good coach and great Org so Im sure they will be up there..

Case Batbusters-Bracamonte Strong all around team, aggresive on the bases. Well coached/disciplined team. Strong Defensively. Also very Strong #1

Firecrackers-Thornburg Very strong hitting team. Good pitching.Good defensively. Not as much speed as the teams above.

Good teams

So Cal Athletics- Aguirre Good hitting team, Good Defensively. Need a #1 Pitcher
So Cal Wicked-
So Cal Rage-
OC Riptide-

So we will see how the year plays out ? Should be fun. But those are the teams that I have seen that are kicking butt this year. What teams are kicking butt in your area? Interested in what other people think about who are the best teams they have played...and don't tell me your DD's team. Who is the best pitcher you have seen? Best hitting team?

Well these are all the teams I know of. Are all these teams 01's except for the four 02's. Any of these teams REC ball teams playing travel just for the fall ? And I know there has got to be one 2000 team still loitering in the 10u division on the list... :x
Wow over 40 teams....

So Cal Heaters 01
OC Riptide
La Habra Heat
So Cal Wicked 01
Pure Heart
Titans
So Cal Choppers 01
Easton Elite
Case Batbusters 01
OC Batbusters 01
So Cal Rage 01
T2 Courage
Firecrackers 01
Firecrackers 02
West Coast Voodoo 01
Rampage 01
Extreme Fastpitch
Corona Angels 01
Chino 10u
HB Chargers 02
Gamers 01
Gamers 02
Breakers 01
YV Trojans
Strike Force01
Strike Force 02
Team Kaos
SD Fireballs
Rockstars
Team AB
All Level 01
Ozone 01
Millenium Bownet
Power Surge 01
So Cal Athletics 01
So Cal Swagger 01
USA Athletics 01
BV Sun Devils
East County Da Bomb
So Cal Full Throttle
So Cal Rip it
OC Radiation
So Cal Warriors
Sliderz
juandoe

by socalfan01 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey----

Just curious if you have thought about updating your list. There have been a few tournaments in the last 3 weeks that have made some teams really stand out.

Great teams that finished in the top at Triple Crown this weekend. Unfortunately, due to rain, there was no championship game.

Firecrackers 01 5-0
So Cal Athletics 3-0
USA Athletics Ramos 4-1
No Excuses 2-1

http://www.triplecrownsports.com/showbr ... sionid=289

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
socalfan01

by juandoe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm

As far as the TC tourney this weekend....
Usa Athletics- Have not seen them but 4-1 aint bad. beat a couple of decent teams.
No Excuses- 2 wins came against 02 teams. But did well against the Firecrackers

But until you face better competition then it's really hard to tell. There were two other friendly's going on this weekend with the quality of teams as good or better than the teams at the TC tourney. So there will be alot of different teams winning tournaments because there are so many. But until one of these top teams have to beat a couple of top teams to win it all ( so far no one has) then it's hard to say who is the best out there. AA toys for tots has two of the top teams attending but nothing like the quality of of top 10u teams who attended last years tourney. So make it happen coaches... :idea: . would be nice to see ... # CANTWAIT

As far as an update

A teams

OC Batbusters
So Cal Gamers
Firecrackers
Case Batbusters

Too close to call right now... all these teams have lost to one or another...most of those games were decided 1 run.. so right now it's really who's playing their best that day

B+ teams

So Cal Athletics
Corona Angels

So cal A's have been playing better as the season goes along. Good solid team , But i still think they need a #1 pitcher and another bat to be one of the top teams. Corona Angels good core left over from last year but lost alot of key players. I have not seen them this year. I heard they picked up a strong #1 pitcher. So have them at a B+ for now ... But both these teams are good enough to beat the teams above them.. on occasion....

B- teams

So Cal Wicked
OC Riptide
So Cal Breakers
USA Athletics

All these teams are capable of going 3-0 on any given weekend but will have a very hard time beating any of the top teams listed above.

C teams

Firecrackers 02
So Cal Rage
La Habra Heat
Strike force
OC Radiation
So Cal Choppers
All Level
Power Surge
Paramount Titans

All these teams have some solid players just not as strong 1-9 as the teams listed above...I like that firecrackers 02 team though ,they have beat up on some of these 01 teams. So good luck to those girls in the future..

But I think the 10u division is watered down this year. There are alot of teams popping up everywhere so it's hard to keep up with them. But that's JMO. And there is alot of first year (02)10u teams out there. More than last year... What does everyone else think about the 10u division ? give your opinion on the teams out there 8-)
Last edited by juandoe on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
juandoe

by vinylkings » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

The 10U division does seem watered down, however, just realize that many of the teams that are popping up right now will not be here in January. Many of them are loaded with 2000 players that should be/will be playing up in 12s. We tend to see this alot during the "Thanksgiving and Toys for Tots Tournaments". So I think come January, there will be about 6 or 7 teams that will be in the mix.
vinylkings

by DILLIGAFF » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I'd rank La Habra Heat a little higher. they have been playing well and won a tourny last week
"More cowbell"
DILLIGAFF

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 am

Pretty much have to agree with Juan. However, I would move So Cal Rage up to the next level based upon their games I have seen them play.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Kennypowers » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Bownet is an '00 team, with 1 '01 on the roster.

No Excuses is an '00 team.
Kennypowers

by juandoe » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

So it looks likes Sluggers, Bownet, and No Excuses....all still hanging around in the 10u division..Any more ?? Never understood why not just move up? you are going to have to take your beatings sometime.. :twisted:

FP4L- hard to make a case for So cal Rage..they went 0-3 in Pool play including a 7-0 loss to an 02 team. I know this team has some good players though. They played the OC Batbusters to a tie game. But I think they lost earlier that day to 02 Firecrackers. So very inconsistent.Have they beat, or have a winning record against any of the teams listed above them?

DILLI- Yeah they won that tourney. But No excuses also was the runner up? So the competition was not that good...Right? And they lost close games to teams I have above them.
Either way this team won't be around in the Spring.They are going back to Rec Ball. But I do think they have a good shot at placing high or even winning the "B" State Tourney. So Good luck to those girls. :D

KP- Thx for the info... 8-)
juandoe

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm

juandoe wrote:So it looks likes Sluggers, Bownet, and No Excuses....all still hanging around in the 10u division..Any more ?? Never understood why not just move up? you are going to have to take your beatings sometime.. :twisted:

FP4L- hard to make a case for So cal Rage..they went 0-3 in Pool play including a 7-0 loss to an 02 team. I know this team has some good players though. They played the OC Batbusters to a tie game. But I think they lost earlier that day to 02 Firecrackers. So very inconsistent.Have they beat, or have a winning record against any of the teams listed above them?

DILLI- Yeah they won that tourney. But No excuses also was the runner up? So the competition was not that good...Right? And they lost close games to teams I have above them.
Either way this team won't be around in the Spring.They are going back to Rec Ball. But I do think they have a good shot at placing high or even winning the "B" State Tourney. So Good luck to those girls. :D

KP- Thx for the info... 8-)

Saw Rage earlier this fall. Didn't see them in the most recent tournament you speak of. I will defer to latest and greatest information. Thanks for the update.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to CA