Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Best recruiting Website/service

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by jonriv » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 am

As a help to to those new to the recruiting process- which is the best recruiting website or service? Best exposure? Best value? etc..........

Softball Showcase? Berecruited.com? Let's here it!

What rip offs are out there. Let others learn from your experiences.
jonriv

by rbi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am

OnDeck Softball, if you are not on the "map" yet or even if you are and want better exposure and want college coachs to actually look at a respected report on your DD, get on board with OnDeck Softball. VERY tough to beat and VERY well respected. Might be a little tough to get on board but they are expanding across the country real soon which will increase the numbers big time. Dont wait for them to find you, checkout the website OnDeckSoftball.net and join the MANY successful softball players, you never know what it will bring you!

THE BEST SOFTBALL MONEY YOU WILL EVER SPEND, START EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by rbi on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 am

Is it primarily west coast?
jonriv

by Daddylawman » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

We have been very happy with results from RecruitMeNow.org

It has a great database of coaches and the price was great.
Daddylawman

by rbi » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 am

jonriv wrote:Is it primarily west coast?

If you go to website it will talk about expansion of "regional camps" to the Midwest and East coast.
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Randy11 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Christway Sports
christwaysports.com
Randy11

by sftblldud » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I personally have never heard of anyone say that these Recruiting Services(Softball Showcase, BeRecruited, Christway, etc) have ever got there kid recruited, and I am around a lot of Committed and Signed D1 athletes. People buy into these services and pay all this money thinking this will help. When I here that these services actually got there kid recruited then I might change my mind about them. :twisted:

Play hard, make a legitimate organized team with a proven track record of getting kids noticed, write your letters, get good grades, and act responsible(Parents too...). :o

P.S. On Deck is probably the best, and they are out West. College coaches will talk to them.
hey rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my pants
sftblldud

by Randy11 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Response to the last post:
I can only speak for myself on how I can help the players that use Christway Sports in their
recruiting process. I will not bash anybody that has a tool that can help athletes in some way.
Are there some that are more about the money than about the help...yes there is....
The reason Christway Sports is not one you have heard of is because I am in Texas, mainly the
DFW area and I am not a national corporation where anyone and everyone can just sign up.
This is a tool to help make the recruiting process easier in getting the athletes information
to coaches across the nation. Not all coaches can see all players, so an athlete having their own
personal profile website with all the info and skills video on there and being able to contact
them with a database which lets them chose who they would like to send to with a click of a button. I do not guarantee any softball player that this will get them recruited, but what I do
guarantee is if they send their profile letters out and a coach clicks on ther profile to bring it up,
that the coach now knows who you are. I also help market these kids, I have coaches that contact me as I do them. I also go to the college look tournaments to do the same. I know "recruiting services" have alot of negative publicity, and most for good reason, I do not even like the word "service". I think you just need to do your homework before using anybody. I love my business and what I am doing, I am helping alot of kids and I can go to sleep at night and feel good that I can make a difference. I am just now looking to do more outside of Texas and would like the opportuinty to speak to anyone and help any kid with their recruiting. Just wanted to give some info on Christway Sports, not to get into arguments about who is better than the other one...thanks for reading
Last edited by Randy11 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy11

by sftblldud » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm

To: Randy11

OK where due I start, I believe that is what this forum is for, is to inform all.

To the Kids and Parents: DO YOUR WORK. Write your letters every week. I know it took our DD at the least, two hours a week to write her letters with the guidance of Mom and Dad. Coaches know who's writing, the kid or the parent. Our DD wrote approx. 75 Colleges each week, she had her top 10, top 50, and the rest were just to see who had interest in her. I believe Coaches want to see the work done by the Kid. With the Recruiting Services, the service is doing the work while the Parent is paying for the work to be done, not what I would want if I were a coach and/or Manager of a company. I've seen what these Recruiting services offer and it is a lot like a profile that your Team puts out for the Coaches at the Showcases.

Now, with that said, I don't believe I bashed anyone with my post. I was stating an opinion just to inform all that might want to read this post.

Let us now take a look at what it might cost us to use these Recruiting Services, and after visiting www.christwaysports.com I have found that there cost may be one of the highest of them all. Looking at four Recruiting Services(Softballshowcase.com, Berecruited.com, OnDeck, and Christwaysports.com).

On Deck is upfront with there cost, with a recruit paying $100 annually.

Softball Showcase as well as Be Recruited have a start free on there websight, but if you look at there terms it say that there is a cost. I did not want to sign in to find out there cost. I had to write this post. Ha Ha

Now onto Christway http://www.christwaysports.com/program.htm It looks like a $225 recruit software package, but if you look at the bottom of the page you'll find a 1 year $495 package(I do it for you) Term of Package. Not clear if it's $495 total or $225 plus $495 total package. Anyway, it sounds like a lot. And if you look into it, you do most of the work, filling out blanks that the owner passes on, thats it. The $495(I do it for you) is actually on the bottom of the PROGRAM page. WOW.

If you have read this thread, at the top it said, DO YOUR WORK. Randy11 says "do your homework first before using anybody." So I did a little of the homework for you, NO CHARGE. Hopefully anybody who reads this thread will have a little more understanding of these Recruiting Services. Oh, we dont like the word Services.

DO YOUR WORK means "do your own work!!"
hey rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my pants
sftblldud

by Randy11 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 pm

There is alot more to it than what you think you know. But thats ok, you can have your own opinion on something that you know nothing about, that being my business. And as far as the "On Deck"
service that you promote, what do you get for $100....and the homework you did you got prices...I guess that deserves an atta-boy! But what do you actually know about them, you need to let everyone know that, you know, what your paying for for what you get...I am really curious
for you to tell them how Christway works and what I do and how college coaches interact with me...let all that read this know since you know so much. You are talking like nobody needs this kind of help but you bring up one, On Deck, why is that? I've never heard of them....sounds a
little hypocritical...
Randy11

Next

Return to College Recruiting