Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Gluv Athletique

Awful Ad

Revolutionary fastpitch uniforms, gear and apparel

by Luther » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 am

Why do I have to stare at a young girls butt when I log into this site?

I am referring to the ad that you have running titled "Wherever Life takes you We are behind you All the way"
Luther

by Luther » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:39 am

It is that big of deal to me.... The same ad seems to be on every page... even as I am typing the message.

Should we also make one focused on their breast?
Luther

by Luther » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:05 am

Here is the ad in question.

Call me over sensitive but I don't think we need 15 year old girls being "Butt Models" for a website used mainly for middle aged men..... The way my daughters butt looks in her softball pants has never been a deciding factor... comfort yes... but that is not portrayed in this ad.

If they are trying to advertise to my daughter then this is NOT the proper venue as she never visits this site.
Luther

by exD1dad » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey Luther relax 1) You are right about the HB demographic, what you fail to realize is the people who buy the pants are here .... the DD's just wear them 2)Fashion education 101: it's the fit & girls are different than boys in regard to what uniforms they wear be it comfort, style, "hip/trend" factor too 3) If your eyes are drawn to the picture advertisers have done their job well 4) it is not lewd IMHO in any way shape or form, but I'm Presbyterian :D 5) Softball is a business, Uno has expenses to cover 6) TV be it cable or all networks whether prime time or anytime always had a sexual quotient (overt, implied & subliminally) that is at least 10 times more provocative,.

Dude do live under a rock ? Butt models wear "dental floss" thongs :lol: NOT softball pants that fit great & look good dirty
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Thank goodness that butt is only a 4, what would happen if they put a 9 out there!? :lol:
Don't make me raise a stink.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Jeeeeeezum ...its just an add...Thank God they dont still send the Sears and Roebuck catalogs with pics of folks in their underwear...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Luther wrote:Here is the ad in question.

Call me over sensitive but I don't think we need 15 year old girls being "Butt Models" for a website used mainly for middle aged men..... The way my daughters butt looks in her softball pants has never been a deciding factor... comfort yes... but that is not portrayed in this ad.

If they are trying to advertise to my daughter then this is NOT the proper venue as she never visits this site.

Yea I agree... Poor judgment and poor choice. Nothing wrong with the original.
tbjd33

by Safebyahare » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Luther,,,I showed the add/page to my dw....she asked why and are you serious.
Yes it is a butt, butt it is a butt in uniform. Make no butts about it.
For all you know that is a friends dd.,,,,,,,so stop looking at your friends dd's butt.
Just be thankful that it doesn't dump on this post below it.
The Gluv people are good people, they have quality products that the girls luv.
They may be tough, they play hard, they play with heart, but they are still girls.
and girls like to look good.

The burka uniforms are not doing so well.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luther » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Safebyhare.....I understand that your wife may not have a problem with the ad but my wife is a child advocate and she does not understand why someone would advertise in such a way.

Maybe this will be the next ad???..... Atleast I used a model that was over 21.

PS... I don't doubt they are great people at Gluv... I jus don't like the picture they used for the advertisement.

Luther

by jonriv » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:02 am

Luther you have me concerned!!??? If you find this ad sexy , how do you control yourself at your dd's games??? As mentioned before it's an ad for pants.... They are showing their logo and fit.
jonriv

Next

Return to The Gluv Athletique