Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Gluv Athletique

Luv The Gluv!

Revolutionary fastpitch uniforms, gear and apparel

by izicsz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Just wanted to give a testimonial about my daughters experience at the Gluv Store yesterday. My DD plays in Norcal. While visiting her grandmother for spring break, I asked my mom to take her to the Gluv store to try on a few things. My daughter tried on some softball pants to get the right size so that I could order over the internet when needed throughout the summer. She loved the pants! Says that the pants fit her better than anything else she has tried on / currently using. She ended up buying 2 pants that matched her team colors. Jonathan happened to be in the back and came out to speak with her while she was shopping. She thought that was very cool! My mom said that was one of the best experiences relating to customer service she has had in quite awhile! That really means something!!

Thanks Jonathan!!
izicsz

by TheGluvDesigner » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Thank you so much for your message about your Family's visit to TheGluv Athletique! I remember your daughter and mother quite well. I really enjoy welcoming customers in and showing them what we do. It's always a tremendous experience for me, as well. Next time you are coming down from Northern California, email a message to me so I can be here to give you a tour and show you our latest projects: jon@thegluv.com
Thank you for being our Customer at TheGluv Athletique!
Best regards,
Jonathan
TheGluvDesigner

by TheGluvAthletique » Thu May 01, 2014 1:59 pm

izicsz wrote:Just wanted to give a testimonial about my daughters experience at the Gluv Store yesterday. My DD plays in Norcal. While visiting her grandmother for spring break, I asked my mom to take her to the Gluv store to try on a few things. My daughter tried on some softball pants to get the right size so that I could order over the internet when needed throughout the summer. She loved the pants! Says that the pants fit her better than anything else she has tried on / currently using. She ended up buying 2 pants that matched her team colors. Jonathan happened to be in the back and came out to speak with her while she was shopping. She thought that was very cool! My mom said that was one of the best experiences relating to customer service she has had in quite awhile! That really means something!!

Thanks Jonathan!!

:mrgreen: :P I am so glad that we were able to help her and your mother out. We are getting super excited heading into summer, Jon is rolling out his new Flex Shorts and they are AMAZING.. If at anytime you need anything we are only a click/phone call away ;)
TheGluvAthletique

Return to The Gluv Athletique