Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

Coach push player or did player push coach

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by tbjd33 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:She didn't high five after any of the games. Just more Fagan cancer in softball. And to think thee is still one more coming through the pipe before we are done with seeing them.
Btw he has already apologized, because that what you are forced to do in today's society, right or wrong. Her, not so much

Wow... You do understand you are commenting on someone's daughter. That young lady deserves a fair shake. I assume you have no idea who she is.

Very few know details of what happened. I've heard some but I have enough intelligence to understand there are several versions so making judgement is stupid.

Have to say I am amazed at the thoughtless post... All the best to Fagen family especially the youngest.

I have plenty idea who she and her sisters are.. Do you?
Many know what happened in the past with FL and this is a continuation of that nonsense.
And you can take your opinion of my post along with your multiple insults and stick em.

Yea I don't really give a flying whatever what or who the hell you know... Agreed I say things not everyone agrees with but NEVER have I made a classless insult about a young lady or a family. We all know families and DD's that are low on integrity and character but that stays with you. Trust me I know several I would love to call out!

A national forum simply isn't a place to speak negative on anyone's family... This is an opinion blog not a snowflake blog.
tbjd33

by Blind Squirrel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:00 am

tbjd33 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:She didn't high five after any of the games. Just more Fagan cancer in softball. And to think thee is still one more coming through the pipe before we are done with seeing them.
Btw he has already apologized, because that what you are forced to do in today's society, right or wrong. Her, not so much

Wow... You do understand you are commenting on someone's daughter. That young lady deserves a fair shake. I assume you have no idea who she is.

Very few know details of what happened. I've heard some but I have enough intelligence to understand there are several versions so making judgement is stupid.

Have to say I am amazed at the thoughtless post... All the best to Fagen family especially the youngest.

Many know what happened in the past with FL and this is a continuation of that nonsense.
And you can take your opinion of my post along with your multiple insults and stick em.

Yea I don't really give a flying whatever what or who the hell you know... Agreed I say things not everyone agrees with but NEVER have I made a classless insult about a young lady or a family. We all know families and DD's that are low on integrity and character but that stays with you. Trust me I know several I would love to call out!

A national forum simply isn't a place to speak negative on anyone's family... This is an opinion blog not a snowflake blog.

College softball players are public figures. They appear on local sports highlights, do radio call-in shows, are quoted in local newspapers, etc. It comes with the territory. As such I think they are every bit as much fair game for public comment as any other public figure. I believe comments about player parents is fair game but I don't believe in going after minor siblings not old enough for college ball.

People are completely free to say anything they want about my kid, my wife and me. Frankly, I can't come up with a reason why I should care about what some random person thinks about my family. I'm quite certain there are a number of people who absolutely hate us. Had 1 family enthusiastically voice their hatred for us because they thought their kid should have been picked for wreck all stars instead of my kid. They went so far as accusing my wife of sleeping with the coaches who made the selection. Hysterical.

Fire away. I'll have my binky ready.

John Pappas (Dad of Samantha Pappas, Oregon 2009-2013)
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:09 pm

tbjd33 wrote:

Perhaps you need to read and be enlightened:

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2012/5/19/ ... tournament

Must have been pretty bad for a coach to suspend/release 3 star players the night before the tournament-just saying
jonriv

by PDad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:37 pm

tbjd33 wrote:

... All the best to Fagen family especially the youngest.

Please clarify which daughter(s) you're supporting - Haley and/or the youngest?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

~Whistle!~ Flag thrown for inappropriate and gratuitous use of the word "snowflake".
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:06 am

Personally, I think Walton initiated it, more as a 'hey' ice breaker...
But it was NOT a push and didn't justify a XX chromosome banshee attack...
No he shouldnt have touched her, but yes, she should have done the complimentary high five tap and none of this would have occurred. Piss poor sportsmanship on her part but we all know the story why it occurred. Childish ass drama

Yes hes a baseball guy, and guys do stuff like that, girls do not...
And ALL of it has been blown way out of proportion...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hinky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:30 pm

tbjd33 wrote:

Poor choice to use the word cancer....terrible thing for any family, or person....shouldnt be used to bash anyone!
Hinky

by jonriv » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 am

Hinky wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

Poor choice to use the word cancer....terrible thing for any family, or person....shouldnt be used to bash anyone!

Lighten up Francis

Actually a very accurate and appropriate use of the word for the situation.
jonriv

by Hinky » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 am

IMO see it more as a reflection of the college & coaches..
The poor sportsmanship on both parts is unacceptable. The breakdown of structure should be addressed! unfortunately some of these incidences go unchecked and become a
pattern of certain coaches and colleges.
Hinky

by jonriv » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 am

or perhaps a reflection of the parents?
jonriv

PreviousNext

Return to College Softball