Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

This week is Div III week

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by exD1dad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:23 pm

DD attends the "Ivy" of Colorado where they dealt with "safe spaces" last Oct. they have 2 DI teams & the rest are DIII Unlike a percentage of her fellow students, a snowflake she is not, & although she switched sports & is competing Internationally as an Elite athlete, for her, the path she has chosen at CC is the school & community where she is happiest. We should all be so lucky.

A reminder to all parents & players that I read here 1st. " There's a place for everybody who wants it & works to get it".

http://www.ncaa.org/about?division=d3
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 pm

You are right. I was talking with a family whose kid plays softball - and they said, "Though its only D2...". Here is what I know, in 10 years, when that young lady, then a mom, goes to register her kid for the area fast pitch league, everybody is going to say , "Hey draft that kid, her mom played college ball, she is bound to be good." And that really is important.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to College Softball