Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

Anywhere to watch Softball online?

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by ScubaGuy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm

well since I dont get any softball on my cable channels. Is there anywhere online to watch games?
ScubaGuy

by AlwaysImprove » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 am

Not during the tournaments. When the teams get back home a number of them now have video on their websites. Some are pay some are not. Notre Dame has a great home game broadcast that is free. Alabama has a great one that is paid.

It looks like FLA is broadcasting games on their website, paid, this weekend.

The downside of the web broadcasts is each team is setup differently, some pay, some have a few games, some have a lot of games. You have to dig if you want to watch.

As basketball wraps up the big 10 network will start showing games. Next year I would expect Pac 12 to start showing games. I am not sure but I think PAC-12 network should start running for 2012 fall sports.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MommyBaller » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 am

espn3
MommyBaller

by freetacos » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am

When you pay for a live college event read the fine print before giving out the cc number. If you don't cancel the subscription after the event they will keep renewing your account. Thank you Boise State Univ for that learning experience. You can take your athletic department and stick it. What up with the stupid blue football field anyway?

ok...I feel better now...have a nice day!
freetacos

Return to College Softball