Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF premier final

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Buddah » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:33 pm

PGF must be proud.
one team is coached by a guy that has his players assault umpires by throwing at them when he deosnt get his way. he shouldnt even be coaching anymore if anyone had a sack https://youtu.be/lM0HzMOT4nc

and the other coach set the standard for turning tb into the money suck it is today.dangling a carrot that dont exist to parents and players. count the teams count the players x $25 a head every month. do the math
Buddah

by Dwn4dCnt » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:19 pm

U would rather see a team that uses shaved bats?? 2 time defending champion can't buy a hit as soon as they test bats .. Interesting ... Rico didn't start the trend team mizuno did when they partnered with em charging 50$ a girl why don't u go and do the math on that?? No one forces anyone to do anything ... If ur daughter is good enough she will not fall through the cracks..
Dwn4dCnt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Dwn4dCnt wrote:U would rather see a team that uses shaved bats?? 2 time defending champion can't buy a hit as soon as they test bats .. Interesting ...

Classic new user's first post. Atta girl/boy!

I'm not naive and think shaved bats aren't being used on many teams. Do you have any proof they had more players using shaved bats than other teams? I suspect their roster just wasn't as strong as the previous years.

Rico didn't start the trend team mizuno did when they partnered with em charging 50$ a girl why don't u go and do the math on that??

FTR, FC had expanded outside SoCal by 2010-11. TM was formed in Spring 2012 with just 2 teams and expanded the following year.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dwn4dCnt » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Proof is in the results this past week.. Or didn't u see the 3 trash cans filled with mizuno bats in hb??? Are u not familiar with mikes team and there commits?? Clearly has a dynamic team ! And what's the difference if I'm a first time poster or not?? Does that mean anything? Is there like some secret fraternity going on the bucket? Can u clue me in so I can join? And for those 25$ Rico charges his facility is completely free unlimited jtlyk....
Dwn4dCnt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Video doesn't work...what'd I miss?... :D :D :D
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dwn4dCnt » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Really hb not local.... That's what ur gonna say? Tysons are in corona, stith in Anaheim , schroeders in Anaheim , mercado facility in murrietta , Mike smith in chino... And all have no problem getting people to go to where they at and to top it off they pay to do it .. So again u can drive to hb and use facility for free ....that is if u feel like it ... This is travel ball right?? Since when do parents complain about things not being local ...
Dwn4dCnt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 am

Look at Buddha, one post talks smack n go hides behind his computer screen

Two good teams two good organizations n a a great final game n PGF did an amazing job again. Come on Buddha life's to short.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by GRANADAFAN01 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:52 am

Buddah might be hiding, but he's not wrong about Mel Sievers calling the intentional hit of the umpire. That did happen & didn't that catcher lose her verbal agreement? I'm not sure about that, but I think she & the pitcher did. That was dirty and he should not allowed to be coaching after that. Having said that, Buddah makes it sound as though PGF is dirty or implicated somehow???? How does what Mel Sievers did & the fees Tony Rico charges have anything to do with PGF, and why make a snide comment about PGF should be proud, as if they shouldn't? I don't see the connection.... i do think there should be a sanction against Siever's, but there isn't, so he is free to coach & that is not PGF's fault. Also, Tony Rico does make a lot of cash off the $25/month fee, but if you don't want to pay it, then don't put your kid on a FC team... easy peasy mac n' cheesy.

Buddah has 2 good points, but neither have anything at all to do with PGF. Wrong forum for this discussion, which otherwise would be legitimate issues.
GRANADAFAN01

by Chin Music » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:40 am

Got to admit those were the first things I thought of when I saw some of it on TV. I'm sure the commentators never brought up either.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:01 pm

GRANADAFAN01 wrote:Buddah might be hiding, but he's not wrong about Mel Sievers calling the intentional hit of the umpire. That did happen & didn't that catcher lose her verbal agreement? I'm not sure about that, but I think she & the pitcher did. That was dirty and he should not allowed to be coaching after that. Having said that, Buddah makes it sound as though PGF is dirty or implicated somehow???? How does what Mel Sievers did & the fees Tony Rico charges have anything to do with PGF, and why make a snide comment about PGF should be proud, as if they shouldn't? I don't see the connection.... i do think there should be a sanction against Siever's, but there isn't, so he is free to coach & that is not PGF's fault. Also, Tony Rico does make a lot of cash off the $25/month fee, but if you don't want to pay it, then don't put your kid on a FC team... easy peasy mac n' cheesy.

Buddah has 2 good points, but neither have anything at all to do with PGF. Wrong forum for this discussion, which otherwise would be legitimate issues.

Granadafan01, I just watched the clip again and realize that it seems blatantly obvious that he ordered the pitcher and catcher to do what they did, but did Sievers ever admit to it?

Other than the embarrassing unwanted publicity they both received, I have no idea if either player was affected by the incident. The pitcher could be seen playing on ESPN this past season for the team she was verballed to at the time. If I am correct the catcher is also playing for the same college as the pitcher as they were both verballed there at the time.

Ignoring all the usual criticisms of Rico about the way he runs his organization I would say that the biggest surprise to me, besides that they did so well after struggling most of the summer (by their usual standard of results), was that he no longer coaches on the field. I remember when they finished runner-up the first two years at PGF and he was a fixture in the 3rd base coach's box.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch