Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF premier final

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by PDad » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:... If I am correct the catcher is also playing for the same college as the pitcher as they were both verballed there at the time.

You're mostly incorrect. Catcher was verballed at the time of the incident to a different school than pitcher (same state), signed NLI before it went viral and ended up at a different school.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GRANADAFAN01 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks PDad for providing that info... My question still stands, however... What does PGF have to be ashamed about?
GRANADAFAN01

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:37 pm

PDad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:... If I am correct the catcher is also playing for the same college as the pitcher as they were both verballed there at the time.

You're mostly incorrect. Catcher was verballed at the time of the incident to a different school than pitcher (same state), signed NLI before it went viral and ended up at a different school.

I stand corrected about the catcher, my mistake. The information on the pitcher is correct.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:18 pm

GRANADAFAN01 wrote:Thanks PDad for providing that info... My question still stands, however... What does PGF have to be ashamed about?

I don't think PGF should be ashamed about it. You said he shouldn't be allowed to coach and others with those sentiments think event organizers should have banned him. I did hear they all put him on double secret probation.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

PDad wrote:
GRANADAFAN01 wrote:Thanks PDad for providing that info... My question still stands, however... What does PGF have to be ashamed about?

I don't think PGF should be ashamed about it. You said he shouldn't be allowed to coach and others with those sentiments think event organizers should have banned him. I did hear they all put him on double secret probation.

Inside sources said that the preferred punishment had Mel sitting in a dunk tank on 1st day of Premier (3 balls for $5), but the talks broke down and were ultimately tabled due to Rico insisting that all proceeds go to the FC's "Play with Honor" Fund.
ontheblack

by BB2830 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:06 pm

What was the deal at the end of the game when Sievers wouldn't say the name of one of his players because she appeared to have started walking towards the trophy before he wanted her to? Hay even tried to get it out of him twice but he was a no go. Just seemed like a bitter guy.
BB2830

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch