Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Video best of the best

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by PDad » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Great video that goes beyond promoting their event by inspiring players. Well done PGF!
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Do you really think teams need to be inspired to play PGF?

Might that be more fitting Utrip or dare I say ASA Nationals.

Not trying to put any org down just the facts... TBH I would have gone the other way. Make it more prestigious or exclusive. Inclusive feeling means it's for all... It isn't!
tbjd33

by PDad » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

tbjd33 wrote:Do you really think teams need to be inspired to play PGF? Yes - the ones that have to qualify.

Might that be more fitting Utrip or dare I say ASA Nationals.

Not trying to put any org down just the facts... TBH I would have gone the other way. Make it more prestigious or exclusive. Inclusive feeling means it's for all... It isn't!

The inspirational aspect came from speakers at PGF's opening ceremonies and is applicable to all. BTW, PGF is trying to grow their brand/business beyond their Nationals. smh

Reality check - the other 99.9% don't give a rat's ass about PGF Nats. Of the ones that do care, very few knew or remember who won in previous years.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:15 am

Whatever! Very small piece of the softball pie.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:58 am

Chin Music wrote:Whatever! Very small piece of the softball pie.

Whatever , keep wishing...never been to a 14 freaking U PGF Nats have ya...?
Cant swing a softball moms wig and not hit a D-1 Coach...
Fact is fact...
Compared to anything USSSA and now even ASA Gold, there's absolutely no comparison in the recruitment levels...
none

BUT...due to ASA's self proclaimed extortion of USA Olympic teams...You're gonna see somewhat of a paradigm shift...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:18 am

Great Video!!! Really shows the program in a great light. Silly for posters to try to make and ASA-PGF comparison???

Sure PGF may have "small slice of the pie", but so does Porsche in the automobile market.

One question regarding the large number of coaches in attendance(which I know is huge)-are they there to recruit new talent or to watch those already committed?
jonriv

by tbjd33 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 am

jonriv wrote:Great Video!!! Really shows the program in a great light. Silly for posters to try to make and ASA-PGF comparison???

Sure PGF may have "small slice of the pie", but so does Porsche in the automobile market.

One question regarding the large number of coaches in attendance(which I know is huge)-are they there to recruit new talent or to watch those already committed?

Both actually. It's the first time coaches will see DD's in action in months. They are dusting off their prospect lists for recruits checking on development as well as checking in on commits.
tbjd33

by Chin Music » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Been there done that Pale. Mine just finished playing and one just starting College. Alot a pieces involved!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch