Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Camp testing

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Coach_Larry » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Are the results posted somewhere? Sorry, I am not able to find where they might be.
Coach_Larry
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 00softballgirl00 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Results ?????

:lol:

They just took everyone's money like usual.

Results....wow!

:lol:
00softballgirl00

by speedy5 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:57 pm

They emailed out a link and login to the Zepp app that shows the results. It's also now posted on the PGF site: http://www.pgf-network.com/camp-results ... Report.pdf
speedy5

by 59Invicta » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Except the PGF results, at least for my kid, don't match what Zepp sent me. :?:
59Invicta
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Making it work » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:25 pm

I wish they would include the time the tests were taken or include the session they were in. The girls who did the testing at the end of a 4 hour camp probably didn't do as well as they could have at the beginning of that camp.
Making it work

by tbjd33 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Is this the latest fad in recruiting, "testing" your kids? And parents pay for this? Is this the next must have like EM, the last greatest scam perpetrated on unsuspecting,new to FP, parents.
How insane has everyone become. You think any coach is going to ask for your test info from camp xyz.
Stop the madness.

Actually yes... Testing is an important part of recruiting and will become more important. Coaches use those numbers to shrink the recruiting pool. Of course talent always wins but are using these numbers help coaches identify and that isn't going to change. The coaches have the numbers so no need to ask...

Man you guys must get used to the changes in recruiting. Check out Flo Softball and review the Legend Sue Enquist herself rave about how these numbers are changing the face of recruiting.
tbjd33

by catcherzrule » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Is this the next must have like EM, the last greatest scam perpetrated on unsuspecting,new to FP, parents.

EM a scam? :roll:

Speed and power training IS a "must have." Your kid doesn't have to get it from the qualified trainers at EM, but they should get it. I am not new to FP and I have seen how kids get stronger, faster and more confident when training at EM. Well worth the time and money.

If you don't want to spend the money, get some rope, a giant tractor tire, some boulders and go do it yourself, Cave Man style and hope for no injuries. :?
catcherzrule

by 00softballgirl00 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Parents will believe anything with the hopes of getting their little sally recruited. It has gotten way out of hand with all the money these so called coaches and organizations are making from all these families. it's actually pretty sad.
00softballgirl00

by 59Invicta » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:59 pm

catcherzrule wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Is this the next must have like EM, the last greatest scam perpetrated on unsuspecting,new to FP, parents.

EM a scam? :roll:

Speed and power training IS a "must have." Your kid doesn't have to get it from the qualified trainers at EM, but they should get it. I am not new to FP and I have seen how kids get stronger, faster and more confident when training at EM. Well worth the time and money.

If you don't want to spend the money, get some rope, a giant tractor tire, some boulders and go do it yourself, Cave Man style and hope for no injuries. :?

Spazsdad......While I agree with you on the camp testing, I think you're behind the curve on EM. :shock: The price is reasonable and I would have to say that the money I pay to EM is hands down the best money I have spent in travel ball. My DD has attended for several years now, and she has suffered virtually no injuries in softball, has noticeably more stamina than her teammates, and has the added benefit of a killer physique that she is very proud of! The atmosphere is high energy and the trainers get to know the athletes and are committed to their success. If you have the opportunity to go to a facility and observe, I would highly recommend that you do so.

My DD says that if she quit softball tomorrow, there is no way she would ever quit EM
59Invicta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch