Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 2016 Qualifier Dates?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by PDad » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:06 pm

MrCoach wrote:Top 4 organizations in 12u with TBD. Anyone know what's going on?

There are TBDs in 14U and 16U too. Those orgs get an invite in each division where they don't have a returning berth. Per jmo, the org submits a team for each invite and the PGF board approves them.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mikemilly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Thanks PGF ,norcal 14,s get Just Salinas to qualify . Couldn't we get 2 tries at least give another in Stockton, or Sac.
mikemilly

by PDad » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 pm

mikemilly wrote:Thanks PGF ,norcal 14,s get Just Salinas to qualify . Couldn't we get 2 tries at least give another in Stockton, or Sac.

One qualifier per area is the norm for the HS age groups (14U-18U). Would you rather have the NorCal berths split between 2 NorCal qualifiers?

It is odd the NorCal 14U qualifier is the last weekend this year...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 pm

The qualifier page on the new PGF website provides some nice new features for users.
http://www.premiergirlsfastpitch.com/national_qualifiers

- Filter by date range and/or search criteria (e.g. age group)

- Sort by any column (e.g. state, region)
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachGrog » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:12 pm

The qualifier page on the new PGF website provides some nice new features for users.

Those search functions are nice and the actual qualifier registration process is pretty easy as well with the team connect codes and everything. It did bruise the wallet just a little bit during the payment process via credit card but everything seemed to go through pretty easy. I did notice that a few teams that registered are listed multiple times and I wonder if they clicked (and got charged) multiple times at checkout or if it was some weird code on the website that caused it?

The one thing I wondered was about the teams that still like to pencil in and pay via check... doesn't seem like you can do that any longer with this system... you either pay via credit card to lock your spot or don't register. Maybe it would be worth PGF's time to implement an online check payment portal where you can enter in the account and routing number?

I also have to say that the company that does PGF's website, Bonzi, has a very good tech support help desk. I have called on a couple of items and they have been great with answering my questions or helping me out.
CoachGrog

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch