Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

CONSISTENCY at the PGF Qualifiers??

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by artomatic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 pm

GRANADAFAN01 wrote:BUT, that's just MHO, so I could be worng.

Yes, sorry you are worng.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:24 am

I understand the need sometimes for time limits, but I do HATE them. It changes the game and causes coaches to play stupid delaying games etc…. One of the enjoyable things about College ball is the lack of time limits…. Now if we can only get rid of the "Run Rule" :D
jonriv

by GRANADAFAN01 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 am

jonriv wrote:
GRANADAFAN01 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
softballmom247 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:I think any qualifier or national tourney should not have a time limit.

Seriously, HB needs a "LIKE" button....

I disagree. Adding a Like button will just discourage actual posting IMO.

I agree with softballmom. i don't think it would discourage posting. I have noticed on HB there are a lot of opinions . Some are very strong & some are very mean and/or nasty in spirit. These people with these strong feelings would never STOP posting about how they feel on an issue or miss the opportunity to put someone down or make someone feel bad or miss the opportunity to point out what an idiot you are for saying something.. Believe me, I've seen it. Maybe some people prefer to just say, "Well, said, nicely thought out," or "I totally agree, " without having to spend too much time on it. The internet already sucks up a lot of our time. BUT, that's just MHO, so I could be worng. I am the idiot who is usually wrong about everything i say on HB... LOL :lol: :oops: .

Imo you're an idiot! :D

Exactly my point.... LOL :lol:
GRANADAFAN01

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch