Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Player Registration Help

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Seypea » Tue May 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Hello hoping someone on the bucket knows remedy or contact number for me to call .....

Registering DD for PGF. She is returning user as she played pgf events last year. This year (different division, now 14u) she is playing for a new team. I am unable to edit player profile to reflect new team. Still shows 2014 team for 12u. Also won't allow me to register as new user. Please advise ...... thx!
Seypea
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue May 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Seypea wrote:Hello hoping someone on the bucket knows remedy or contact number for me to call .....

Registering DD for PGF. She is returning user as she played pgf events last year. This year (different division, now 14u) she is playing for a new team. I am unable to edit player profile to reflect new team. Still shows 2014 team for 12u. Also won't allow me to register as new user. Please advise ...... thx!

I'm sure JMO will set us straight, but it seems to me that I remember our Manager had to do something first in the PGF system to allow the player to register. Could be wrong, but you might ask your new Manager/Coach if they did what they needed to do.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Tue May 12, 2015 6:26 pm

oh where oh where did JMO go oh where oh where has he been.

if you want to find him go to every local college, high school or travel ball game and you will find him. Or check the Huntington Beach pier :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by jmo » Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Seypea wrote:Hello hoping someone on the bucket knows remedy or contact number for me to call .....

Send me email at Bret.denio@pgf-mail.com and I can assist you.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch