Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF - ORDER OF FINISH - 2014

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by jonriv » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

TB you are dense- I obviously new that copyright was a joke. My idea was made with sarcasm-sinceth previous time I brought it up it got shot down

As far as scanning- the PGF vs ASA argument gets old and since my DD is a Senior in college, irrelevant. :D
jonriv

by Battle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:44 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Battle wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Geez Battle, I'm not here to pick on anyone, but you do realize that the team that won ASA Gold Nationals this year finished 35th at the TCS/USA Nationals the week before.

The top finisher that played both ASA Gold and TCS/USA Nationals finished 12th at TCS.

The results don't lie. It is what it is.

:lol: ...Are you kidding me? TCS? The TCS showcaseses should never be compared to ASA the greatest thing in softball. If anything it should be compared to PGF and that's not saying much. Where did one of the 9th place finisheres at PGF place at TCS? :lol:

Where did one of the TCS 13th place finishers place at ASA?...Pretty good huh? Now who beat them like a drum to win ASA? It wasn't even a close game.

PGFers down playing ASA is ridiculous (Throw the mic back) :lol:

"Battle, party of one...Battle...party of one..." :lol:

...ain't nothin' changed... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by artomatic » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Battle wrote:I did back it up once and it turned into a mess. As I remember, Arto had to come save the PGFers from little ole me. I did find a good friend in fastpitchdad05 though. Oh those were the days.

Battle keeping my name alive on the Bucket...who'd a thunk it...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch