Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 12u Bracket Play

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by juandoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 am

There will be alot of good games today at Harvard Park. With Bracket play starting, alot of good matchups will take place n the first two rounds today.
Games to watch. All scores can be found here...
http://premiergirlsfp.bbstats.pointstre ... onid=28876

At 8am

F1
Choppers- Black vs. Bownet Black

Ths should be a great game. Two very good teams battling it out to move on. The winner of this game will beat OBS Monarchs in the next round
My pick : Bownet Black

F2
Fresno Force vs. Cal Lite - Viles

Another good matchup in the first round. I will be rooting for Cal Lite. But, Fresno Force is a good team
My pick : Fresno Force

F4
KBA vs. San Jose Sting

Two very good teams. One has to go early. Should be a tight game.
My pick : San Jose Sting

F5
AL Thunderbolts vs. OC United

This will be a good test for this team from Alabama. OC United has a solid team.
Great first round matchup.
My pick : AL Thunderbolts
juandoe

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 am

Juandoe thanks for the providing us with your pregame analysis. Most people won't post their predictions. With that said, I'm not taking you to Las Vegas this weekend.... :mrgreen:
fontana10!

by juandoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 am

1-4 ouch.. :D Good thing I don't gamble... Glad to see Fresno Force in the Losers bracket though.. :lol:
juandoe

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 am

Lol, that Thunderbolts team has played well so far. Talking with one of their parents on Sunday, he said they were welcomed to California on Saturday by playing in a friendly against Socal A's Mercado. A 17-9 drubbing according to him. Well it looks like they bounced back....
fontana10!

by juandoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 am

1015 games

F3
Firecrackers - Manny vs. OCBB - Stith

Two very good teams from So Cal. Both have big bats. OCBB has the better pitching.
Should be a great game. Another very good team to the Losers Bracket.
My pick: OCBB - Stith

Firecrackers - Thornburg vs. Firecrackers - Blanco

Defending champs start their quest for a National title with a tough first round matchup against a solid team. Blanco has the pitching to pull off a upset. But will they put up the runs? I would like to say upset in first round. But
My pick : Firecrackers : Thornburg

245 games

F1
OC Elite Blace vs. EC Bullets

Very evenly matched teams square off. Both teams are solid. Should be a good game.
My pick: EC Bullets

F4
AZ Hotshots vs. NC Firecrackers

Another good matchup in the first round. Arizona hotshots have a good team. NC Firecrackers should give them a good game.
My pick : AZ Hotshots

F7
DirecTV Genies Elite vs. CC DirtDogs

This CC DirtDogs team will be a good test for one of the top teams from Texas. We will see if they are a National contender. They can't overlook this DirtDogs team or they will find themselves in the Losers bracket.
My pick: DirecTV Genies Elite
juandoe

by juandoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

Thunderbolts are a Great team. They will do well. I don' t know what happened to the pitcher they had picked up last season from the LA Rippers. She is not with them no more. She was the real deal.
juandoe

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 am

That parent said their ace is from Louisiana but flew in on Sunday morning so she didn't pitch against Mercado. I saw her pitch in their first pool play game on Sunday and she looked legit. Not sure if it's the same girl, but he was really talking her up.
fontana10!

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:10 am

That EC Bullets team is very solid. I watched them play in a friendly on Saturday at La Mirada and they looked very good.
fontana10!

by yosoftball18 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm

OC Elite won. 5-2
yosoftball18
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 pm

The good matchups continue into the second round of Bracket play.

F2

So Cal Athletics- Mercado vs. Cal Lite - Viles

Cal Lite pulls off a bigwin in the first round against one of the best teams from NorCal. They will put up a fight but the Athletics are just too good.
My pick: So Cal Athletics - Mercado

F3
KBA vs. Birmingham Thunderbolts

The best team from Alabama vs. The best team from Nevada. KBA has proven they can compete with the best in So Cal. But this Bolts team is solid all around.
My pick_ Birmingham Thunderbolts
juandoe

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch