hit4power wrote:
Some possible high profile match-ups Thursday at 12:30:
- So Cal A's vs FC Rico
- Corona Angels Tyson vs TX Glory Shelton

Tx Glory lost, as did every other TX team but Impact and the Firecrackers team

So Cal A's vs. Rico still a possibility

Richardson vs Rico is on!
Choppers will face Tyson.

Impact and TX Firecrackers May both lost today.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jmo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am

exD1dad wrote:Spazsdad 2 similar names on the roster in this instance & both the same position .......but what are the numbers on their back for then?

Unfortunately after researching the several teams with roster issues, Pointstreak when uploading this years rosters somehow kept the data from last years rosters without our knowledge or without explanation. A glitch in their system has caused many roster issues. Some are the travel coaches mistakes of not updating their rosters this year. It is a combination of team not entering this years roster and Pointstreak glitch. Not easy for scorekeepers to fix while putting in lineups and virtually impossible to fix through the admin logon. Wished there was an easy solution but their isn't. With that being said, the scorekeepers are working endless hours and doing a great job making sure all scores are accurate and reported. 25 fields with up to 5-6 games a day.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 am

jmo wrote:
exD1dad wrote:Spazsdad 2 similar names on the roster in this instance & both the same position .......but what are the numbers on their back for then?

Unfortunately after researching the several teams with roster issues, Pointstreak when uploading this years rosters somehow kept the data from last years rosters without our knowledge or without explanation. A glitch in their system has caused many roster issues. Some are the travel coaches mistakes of not updating their rosters this year. It is a combination of team not entering this years roster and Pointstreak glitch. Not easy for scorekeepers to fix while putting in lineups and virtually impossible to fix through the admin logon. Wished there was an easy solution but their isn't. With that being said, the scorekeepers are working endless hours and doing a great job making sure all scores are accurate and reported. 25 fields with up to 5-6 games a day.

I never thought this was on the scorekeepers. They can only work with what data they have. Not smart for PS to assume rosters would translate from one year to the next. They should zero it out every year.
ontheblack

by Makina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:53 am

Other than getting scores on Point Streak. Is there a way to view the Brackets w/results.
Makina

by jmo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 am

Makina wrote:Other than getting scores on Point Streak. Is there a way to view the Brackets w/results.

http://www.premiergirlsfastpitch.com/to ... hp?tid=366
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:53 am

jmo wrote:

Thanks jmo! We always appreciate the answers and explanations you provide.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Sweet 16 round of the winners bracket at 12:30. The 8 winners clinch a top-10 place and a return berth.

Bracket A:
RI Thunder vs Birm. Thunderbolts
SCA Richardson vs FC Rico
Bownet vs WA Ladyhawks
CA Tyson VS So Cal Choppers

Bracket B:
Nebraska Gold vs NC Lady Lightning
Wichita Mustangs vs East Cobb Bullets
OCBB Haning vs Cruisers Phil/Lyn
Explosion vs KC Peppers
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Geaux Bolts!!! We'll need that berth!!!! :D
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PuraVida » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 pm

PDad wrote:
jmo wrote:

Thanks jmo! We always appreciate the answers and explanations you provide.

Yea let’s not hold PGF accountable. It’s the coaches fault :lol: :lol:

ROSTERS AND ELIGIBILITY-National Tournaments

At check-in each team must submit a roster printed from the PGF Insurance Website administered by SportsAgeID. All players must have a print out of their approved registration ID.

All Players & Coaches must be present at Check-In with their PGF/SportsAgeID Roster with Pictures
PuraVida

by exD1dad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanks PuraVida for stepping up :D
I was gonna accuse Spazzdad of "jumping the Shark" because giving an excuse like "the sun's in my eyes" (which I found his explanation to be) would normally have the Spazzdad (whom I've held in high regard for a number of years) rebut with "get your sunglasses, use eye black, where's your team visor" etc. then I thought, wait this guy quotes rules verbatim & it became clear that he is now a company man. Nothing wrong with that.... it's what makes the world go round. then I thought, well maybe he's on medication & didn't want to put my foot in my mouth like I have a tendency to do.

Sorry Spazzdad but it's time to change your Avatar to a corporate logo
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch